Is anyone here actually on TRT?

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Curious to know if any posters are on testosterone replacement. If so, how long have you been on? How did you feel before trt and how do you feel now? What have the benefits been? The negatives?

I don’t know if they’ll answer in this thread, but there are some.

I'm thinking around my 50's I'll use it
I'm 37 and in pretty good shape exercising 4 - 5 times a week but when I get older I don't have issues about getting on it.

Which one of you goofs is Joe Rogan?

Most of the old guys in my gym are juiced or on TRT, basically they turn into Frog/Bowling Balls like Joe Rogan.

Most of the old guys in my gym are juiced or on TRT, basically they turn into Frog/Bowling Balls like Joe Rogan.
I feel like if joe rogan actually just ate less he wouldnt look so toadish. Dude admits to eating massive amounts of food, but just tries to make sure its healthy. He said people are shocked when he goes out to dinner because he usually orders 2 meals

I feel like if joe rogan actually just ate less he wouldnt look so toadish. Dude admits to eating massive amounts of food, but just tries to make sure its healthy. He said people are shocked when he goes out to dinner because he usually orders 2 meals

I think what changed Rogan's body structure is HGH like Tito Ortiz/Barry Bonds. Basically his whole bone structure became enlarged. His head grew like crazy, now he pumps himself with all sorts of PEDs there is no way he's going to live to an old age... It's all BRO brainwashing.

His whole fucking cranium and skull were enlarged from HGH
PJNi8rg.png

To be fair I'm pretty sure the dude has the munchies 24/7.

i'm thinking Stallone in Rambo IV or Rocky VI is a pretty good indication of what it can do

Granted he was on HGH/Jintopin but close enough, got caught w/ 40+ vials at an Aussy airport while promoting Rocky years back

i'm thinking Stallone in Rambo IV or Rocky VI is a pretty good indication of what it can do

Granted he was on HGH/Jintopin but close enough, got caught w/ 40+ vials at an Aussy airport while promoting Rocky years back

Stallone was on all sorts of HGH and horse meat.. TRT itself could never turn you into that type of creature.

I think what changed Rogan's body structure is HGH like Tito Ortiz/Barry Bonds. Basically his whole bone structure became enlarged. His head grew like crazy, now he pumps himself with all sorts of PEDs there is no way he's going to live to an old age... It's all BRO brainwashing.
Even right before he started shaving his head, he didn't look as bloated as he does now.

Not sure if there's any correlation between those two. Since I don't know much about this.

Back