Is anyone here actually on TRT?

Last tested 14 months and was told my free test was low but my total test was "fine" by the family doctor I saw. What are the differences between the two and should I be retested?

If he could get jacked like that at 40 he must have superior genetics. Most natural guys can get lean and muscular at 40 but the muscle isnt going to be hard and swole like that. His muscularity is different i seen the video where he was showing off his body.

I might be wrong, but I doubt Rob looks like that all the time. Most people don't. A lot of guys look a hell of a lot more "normal" as far as muscularity goes when they don't have a pump going, great lighting, no photo filters, etc.

What year did you run Glacier? I’ve done a few of those vacation races in national parks. We may have run glacier the same year

This last June... It was 33 degrees at start time.

A little chilly for a Texas transplant.

[
Curious to know if any posters are on testosterone replacement. If so, how long have you been on? How did you feel before trt and how do you feel now? What have the benefits been? The negatives?

I’ve been on trt of something like 2 years... If you hope to feel like Superman, you won’t, just feel normal, at the beginning yeah you feel really good, cause if you had hypogonodism, then you were feeling like shit, but after a while, you feel normal again, little bit more horny, didn’t notice much difference in stamina or endurance or anything, just normal. The negatives? It sucks to inject once a week for the rest of your life, you have to check your estrogens and levels every 3 months at least, having to take ai on time also sucks, this is for life, so it’s not fun. If you really need it, the. Go for it.

I almost had to take it about 4 years ago. My levels were around 220ng. Instead, I really cut out sugar from my diet (I ate lots of candy, slurpees and other garbage), and my testosterone shot to around 1250ng, which is over the high levels for a 31 year old.

for me, luckily I did not need it.

Lmfao, this is not possible, you don’t get from 220 ng/dL to 1250 ng/dL... that the maximum for a fucking human freak.. something was fucking around your homoneal system and it sure as hell wasnt candy...

Did you ever consider trying more frequent but smaller injections?

Some people on the 1x/every 2 weeks have said they feel kind of like they are crashing during the later days between injections because the half-life of the tesosterone is about 9 or 10 days.

The most popular protocol seems to be anywhere from 50mg to 100mg 2X a week.

Personally, if I were on it I imagine I would just inject once a week. More convenient.

I did try 100mg every 5 days... it sucks, too many injections... I’m looking for an alternative from injections now..

Lmfao, this is not possible, you don’t get from 220 ng/dL to 1250 ng/dL... that the maximum for a fucking human freak.. something was fucking around your homoneal system and it sure as hell wasnt candy...

I had an extremely low t issue for about 2 years. I was severely overweight due to a thyroid issue. I also ate way too much sugar, and too little fiber. Medication and lifestyle (not being a fat fuck all the time) changes essentially rid me of the thyroid issue.

Now, I've had serious anxiety since I was 16. This causes me to always be on the razor's edge of nervousness or anger. This makes one restless all day, and to be full of energy. My testosterone and adrenaline are in freeflow all goddamn day. I have a job that requires lots of exercise, so this is good as a release. But when the day is done, and I get the adrenaline dump, I basically have like 2 hours before I'm lied out.

I'm not a some physical freak, utterly average physique in fact, but the absurd t levels do help in my job, because I like to work hard.

And no, I don't have crazy back acne, you weirdo.

[

I’ve been on trt of something like 2 years... If you hope to feel like Superman, you won’t, just feel normal, at the beginning yeah you feel really good, cause if you had hypogonodism, then you were feeling like shit, but after a while, you feel normal again, little bit more horny, didn’t notice much difference in stamina or endurance or anything, just normal. The negatives? It sucks to inject once a week for the rest of your life, you have to check your estrogens and levels every 3 months at least, having to take ai on time also sucks, this is for life, so it’s not fun. If you really need it, the. Go for it.
hows you're our confidence, anxiety, depression?
Ive heard accounts that it makes people's sense of well being much better. and things just slide right off of them, no anxiety or depression/negatibve thinking

I had an extremely low t issue for about 2 years. I was severely overweight due to a thyroid issue. I also ate way too much sugar, and too little fiber. Medication and lifestyle (not being a fat fuck all the time) changes essentially rid me of the thyroid issue.

Now, I've had serious anxiety since I was 16. This causes me to always be on the razor's edge of nervousness or anger. This makes one restless all day, and to be full of energy. My testosterone and adrenaline are in freeflow all goddamn day. I have a job that requires lots of exercise, so this is good as a release. But when the day is done, and I get the adrenaline dump, I basically have like 2 hours before I'm lied out.

I'm not a some physical freak, utterly average physique in fact, but the absurd t levels do help in my job, because I like to work hard.

And no, I don't have crazy back acne, you weirdo.

You can have all that, what you wlll not possible have us 1250 ng/dL naturally. Less than anything go from 220 to 1250 ng/dl fue to stop eating sugar. That is just not possible.

hows you're our confidence, anxiety, depression?
Ive heard accounts that it makes people's sense of well being much better. and things just slide right off of them, no anxiety or depression/negatibve thinking

Not really, never been depressed in my life, i always did sports that kind of help, my levels were around 300 at 26 years old, before I jumped into trt, i checked my leves and were around 320, but my free test was below the normal range, 7 ng/dL... did another test, and my free test went just above the normal level, went to 9 ng/dL I mostly had libido problems, so insaid fuck it... I’m just struggling with the idea of injecting for fucking life, I’m really fucking tired of it...

Not really, never been depressed in my life, i always did sports that kind of help, my levels were around 300 at 26 years old, before I jumped into trt, i checked my leves and were around 320, but my free test was below the normal range, 7 ng/dL... did another test, and my free test went just above the normal level, went to 9 ng/dL I mostly had libido problems, so insaid fuck it... I’m just struggling with the idea of injecting for fucking life, I’m really fucking tired of it...
Energy good?

Also, why dont you start doing subcutaneous injections. less annoying and easier. Its becoming more ubiquitous

Energy good?

Also, why dont you start doing subcutaneous injections. less annoying and easier. Its becoming more ubiquitous

Yep, energy was fine. I thought about subq, still I was looking into nebido, or pellets, I’m just tired of pinning weekly...

You can have all that, what you wlll not possible have us 1250 ng/dL naturally. Less than anything go from 220 to 1250 ng/dl fue to stop eating sugar. That is just not possible.

Please clarify, this post is confusing. I never said I stopped eating sugar, either.

[

What is clomid and I notice some people the doctor give sthem Clomid instead of TRT.

What is clomid and I notice some people the doctor give sthem Clomid instead of TRT.

clomid is not an AI, AI stands for Aromatase inhibitors, such as anastrozole, letro etc, Clomid might act s an anti estrogen, Aromatse inhibitors work by preventing androgen turning into estrogen, anti-estrogen avoid estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor. Clomid might be used and has been used as TRT, or so I read... in the past. Im not familir with the results though. It is used mainly as in PCTs after roids cycles.

Please clarify, this post is confusing. I never said I stopped eating sugar, either.

you basically said your levels skyrocketed to the maximun by stop eating candy and such, there is no possible way hypogonodism could be cured by chainging on diet. You could improve a little, but not to that extent.

an enzyme called aromatase convert testosterone to estradiol through a process called "Aromatization" This is why bodybuilders why take supraphysiological amounts of testosterone get aggression, gyro, acne, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, cancer: all side effects of too much estrogen. If you take an AI, you can prevent this process.

clomid is a SERM, which mimics estrogen, while stimulating the HPTA. Clomid boosts natural testosterone.

the idea is that clomid will"Jumpstart" the HPTA, making the patient's natural testosterone production come back.

it usually only jumps up initially, then falls again below baseline after continuation. Its only In rare cases does this actually permanently solve the problem

you basically said your levels skyrocketed to the maximun by stop eating candy and such, there is no possible way hypogonodism could be cured by chainging on diet. You could improve a little, but not to that extent.

I did not say I merely stopped eating candy. You surmised that from somewhere, but not from my posts. I had a serious case of hypothyroidism, alongside problems with my endocrine system generally. It took maybe a year and a half for me to get back to normal, as my t kept jumping and jumping. As it jumped, so did the anxiety I had before, and the aformentioned serious adrenaline dumps that happened after long days of prolonged, hard exercise.

I’m a 34 year old professional boxing trainer and pad holder who’s lean muscle at 5’10 and around 150-155lbs. I’ve been considering it bc my job is hell on my body. Most professional pad men are fat guys and I think that helps when you’re literally a human heavy bag.

If there are any people here who has much insight in to reading blood test readings, please get in contact as there is a few things i am a little unsure of.

Back