Is anyone here actually on TRT?

No, but I spent years trying to get the stuff on prescription on the NHS with no luck.

dude I barely poop.
no Joke. once a week since I was a kid

Eat 250+ grams of Greek yogurt a day and three fistfuls of kale + assorted fruits (apples, strawberries, blueberries, grapes) blended in a nutrabullet and you’ll be as regular as the sun.

Eat 250+ grams of Greek yogurt a day and three fistfuls of kale + assorted fruits (apples, strawberries, blueberries, grapes) blended in a nutrabullet and you’ll be as regular as the sun.
gonna try this tmw. ill keep you posted. lol

National Health Service mate. You can have a blood test and have massively low T levels by any other countries standards, yet they will tell you you're fine & healthy and not let you have treatment unless lucky.

if you need to replace anything in your body you might have problems

latest

cheeky monkey

if you need to replace anything in your body you might have problems
you take coffee to replicate dopamine
you take antidepressants to replicate serotinin
you eat food to replicate calories
you drink water to replicate bodily fluids

I’ve been reading studies and data on this for some time now. It looks like all my concerns for replacement therapy aren’t really there. They have to be monitored but risk doesn’t seem too out of whack with just getting older. However, everything else seems to be poison

whats funny is after i broke my spine i was given painkillers and muscle relaxers. never took one of them. still trying to show kids how to be a real man.

whats funny is after i broke my spine i was given painkillers and muscle relaxers. never took one of them. still trying to show kids how to be a real man.

My old boss was riding a horse and it bucked him off and fell on him and he broke his back. This was before I knew him but he was very proud to tell me he didn't take any pain meds.

My old boss was riding a horse and it bucked him off and fell on him and he broke his back. This was before I knew him but he was very proud to tell me he didn't take any pain meds.
its funny to me because i have an older brother that used to be hooked on oxy. nothing like seeing your big bro doing drugs. Luckily he is doing good now.

Back