Is anyone here actually on TRT?

did he ever admit to roiding?
yeah he said he takes testosterone and he experiments with drugs, and other supplements

The guy was taking 50 pills a day every morning he has a video of his supplement cabinet its loaded with supplements.

He is weird, he doesn't know most of those vitamins are useless he can afford healthy clean organic foods and should be sufficient in every nutrient unless you have some rare issue where your body cannot absorb certain things.

1 meal a day. Serious
No wonder you aint shitting how much do you weigh like 125? you must be really slim or low body fat.

you gotta really eat a lot of fiber foods like veggies and stuff to bulk up the stool.

hey yo... *raises pimp hand*

No wonder you aint shitting how much do you weigh like 125? you must be really slim or low body fat.

you gotta really eat a lot of fiber foods like veggies and stuff to bulk up the stool.

true... I’d add that he needs to eat more often, a lot more often

the more often you eat, the higher it kicks up your metabolism, it also depends on what you eat like you said

I eat at least 4 meals a day, they don’t have to be big meals, depending on your activity level imo

true... I’d add that he needs to eat more often, a lot more often

the more often you eat, the higher it kicks up your metabolism, it also depends on what you eat like you said

I eat at least 4 meals a day, they don’t have to be big meals, depending on your activity level imo
I think I found his video

I have had low T for about 7 years. I'm 49 now.

Found it out by talking to by physician at the time. I had low energy and a lot of joint aches, especially in my shoulders, but I also had a lot of foot pain. I was tested for thyroid problems, and also testosterone levels. My thyroid was fine, my T was super low.

Started the test injections every 2 weeks. Within the first month my shoulder and foot pain went away. Otherwise I really don't feel wildly different. If I stretch injecting myself out too far, I can get moody. It has not increased my sex drive. That goes up when I am due for another injection. No pimples. No extra hair, I don't have any room for extra hair. My balls shrunk by about 1/3 to 1/2.

Yep. The boys are functional, but smaller. Apparently, if you go to a "men's clinic," you can get meds to counter-act the nut-shrinkage, along with the testosterone.

I alternate my hip injection sites. No callouses or scarring yet. The injections are pretty easy, and they don't hurt that bad, but they can sometimes sting a little. I give myself the injections.

nice... my experiences are similar except it increased my libido like... well it’s awesome is all I can say

I inject in my quads... I also alternate, and haven’t had any trouble with lumps or scar tissue, or anything making injections difficult

... and I’m a hairy guy too, but it was thinning until the TrT, now my hair is like it was in my teens and 20s

did you ramp up or exercise or maybe start lifting weights?

I did, man TrT has changed my life for the better ALL THE WAY AROUND ^5

Last edited:
seriously tho, @Diogenes of Sinope, if your regularity is really one poop per week you should probably get your diet under control, that is not healthy at all

you should try raising your T naturally before going to injections, my doc forced me to before he would put me on it

pretty sure if you start eating more often you’ll start shittimg more often... all of your body’s organ functions will fall in line and your T levels will jump up...

and that’s just increasing the number of times you eat per day... your energy levels will come up, so get more active

you’ll start building muscle and your T levels will go up

... all of this will increase even more if you not only eat more, but EAT RIGHT

give it a shot... if that doesn’t work then go on TrT

my best advice, no shit, no sarcasm bro

good luck!

Last edited:
I'm 27 and will probably start at 35 or sooner.

The banned vegan dude der eisen' something or the other admitted he was on some type of steroids right after he finished lecturing people about the dangers of eating a single egg or some cheese.

"What I'm on, you can't puff or sniff it, because I was BORN with it!"

Redman - "Time 4 Sum Akshun"

yeah he said he takes testosterone and he experiments with drugs, and other supplements

The guy was taking 50 pills a day every morning he has a video of his supplement cabinet its loaded with supplements.

He is weird, he doesn't know most of those vitamins are useless he can afford healthy clean organic foods and should be sufficient in every nutrient unless you have some rare issue where your body cannot absorb certain things.

Im 6 ft, 170. Only eat about 1600 cals a day. I workout about for 30-45 mins daily. Nothing crazy. Ive always had muscle naturally though. Luckily i can get away with not putting in too much work in the gym

I'm 27 and will probably start at 35 or sooner.

what if your T isn’t low at 35?

... or are you saying you’re going to juice?

just curious, I would have taken it at 25 if I had low T and was aware of it, age really means nothing in the equation

if you’re planning on waiting till 35 to juice I guess I don’t understand the reasoning behind that either...

Back