Is anyone here actually on TRT?

Im 6 ft, 170. Only eat about 1600 cals a day. I workout about for 30-45 mins daily. Nothing crazy. Ive always had muscle naturally though. Luckily i can get away with not putting in too much work in the gym

I wouldn’t do TrT then if I were you, unless you get tested and your levels are low

I have been on the TrT for about 2 1/2 years, and I have nothing bad to say about my experience... but my levels were low, and I take just enough to put my levels in the norm for someone my age (47)

The banned vegan dude der eisen' something or the other admitted he was on some type of steroids right after he finished lecturing people about the dangers of eating a single egg or some cheese.
yeah lol wasn't that thread deleted after he fought with mods, why would they permaban him? did he do something even worse or what?

But he was cool when giving advice on healthy vegan meals and cool with me, but then someone told me he takes TRT or steroids so that kinda defeats the purpose of Veganism if you need testosterone than that means your diet is insufficient in muscle building nutrients.

I prefer a balanced diet but just stick to natural foods from earth, like greens, fruits, and meats.

and dont drink Milk most people are lactose intolerant by the age of 40

the only ones who can drink milk without issue even in older age are Scandinavian people or something like that.

Im 6 ft, 170. Only eat about 1600 cals a day. I workout about for 30-45 mins daily. Nothing crazy. Ive always had muscle naturally though. Luckily i can get away with not putting in too much work in the gym
So you must be one of those guys who get fat easy if you only eating one meal a day and you are still 170 at six foot, I can only imagine how much weight you would put on with 3 or 4 meals a day.

If I ate one meal a day id burn so much weight off im 6 foot 2 and 204 I eat a lot and can barely put weight on, and in my prime when I played ball I was a lean solid 173 and I had to eat like 4 or 5 meals just to maintain that.

I don’t know about the milk part, I’m 47 and I drink all kinds of milk... whole milk being my fav, I even drink raw milk sometimes

I exercise a ton, so i doubt the milk I drink is going to kill me... plus it’s loaded with protein and all kinds of good stuff

So you must be one of those guys who get fat easy if you only eating one meal a day and you are still 170 at six foot, I can only imagine how much weight you would put on with 3 or 4 meals a day.

If I ate one meal a day id burn so much weight off im 6 foot 2 and 204 I eat a lot and can barely put weight on, and in my prime when I played ball I was a lean solid 173 and I had to eat like 4 or 5 meals just to maintain that.

I feel like if I only ate once a day I would be without energy, so I’d get lazy and unmotivated and therefore fat (plus my metabolism would almost be nothing)

what if your T isn’t low at 35?

... or are you saying you’re going to juice?

just curious, I would have taken it at 25 if I had low T and was aware of it, age really means nothing in the equation

if you’re planning on waiting till 35 to juice I guess I don’t understand the reasoning behind that either...
what determines low T a friend of mine said if you drink beer you will test for low T or if you workout your T levels drop but increase after 6 to 8 hours of deep sleep during the recovery phase when your body releases growth hormones at night during sleep.

I don’t know about the milk part, I’m 47 and I drink all kinds of milk... whole milk being my fav, I even drink raw milk sometimes

I exercise a ton, so i doubt the milk I drink is going to kill me... plus it’s loaded with protein and all kinds of good stuff
I still remember trying that GOMAD diet and I got fat lol I was 19 and trying to bulk up and I drank a ton of milk including chocolate and ovaltine milk

I put on 25 pounds in a couple of weeks and got so many stretch marks on my chest and hips area, thighs.

I was doing mostly compound lifts not too heavy just explosive since I was a wide receiver.

what I noticed though is my hair skin got greasy and I started getting cystic acne on my back

I wasn't drink organic milk just the ones they sell at the grocery those big jugs that probably filled with hormones and antibiotics.

I stopped because I don't like having that bloated face and greasy face and acne riddled back and shoulders

a month or two after stopping drinking the milk my skin became less oily and the acne on my back went away.

what determines low T a friend of mine said if you drink beer you will test for low T or if you workout your T levels drop but increase after 6 to 8 hours of deep sleep during the recovery phase when your body releases growth hormones at night during sleep.

yeah, all kinds of things can affect it... if you’re unnaturally low tho, no matter what you do it tends to stay low

alcohol and other drugs like marijuana can affect it (make it low) while you are on them, but not that low... if you continually use drugs it can push your levels down to very low levels where you need to supplement...

working out and taking those “free test increasing products” like Nugenix can help if you’re not too low... they say the more muscle you have the more Test you produce, and certain foods definitely boost T...

I tried a lot to raise my T naturally and it didn’t work (I smoke a lot of weed, and I think I have always been naturally a little low)...

only then did I get on the TrT

yeah lol wasn't that thread deleted after he fought with mods, why would they permaban him? did he do something even worse or what?

But he was cool when giving advice on healthy vegan meals and cool with me, but then someone told me he takes TRT or steroids so that kinda defeats the purpose of Veganism if you need testosterone than that means your diet is insufficient in muscle building nutrients.

I prefer a balanced diet but just stick to natural foods from earth, like greens, fruits, and meats.

and dont drink Milk most people are lactose intolerant by the age of 40

the only ones who can drink milk without issue even in older age are Scandinavian people or something like that.
What about all the non vegans who are on steroids though? Are their diets insufficient in muscle building nutrients too?

Actually ive never been fat. Even when i was eating everything in sight. Just got bigger muscularly. Not as defined, but bigger. When i was 205 lbs i had my bodyfat measured at 12% so now im probably at like 9.
My genetics are pretty good. Its just my damn energy that needs a boost

Actually ive never been fat. Even when i was eating everything in sight. Just got bigger muscularly. Not as defined, but bigger. When i was 205 lbs i had my bodyfat measured at 12% so now im probably at like 9.
My genetics are pretty good. Its just my damn energy that needs a boost

haha yeah, you don’t need TrT bro... you need to EAT!

... lolz, dude, if you ate right you’d have so much Test in your system you’d look like a young Arnie

haha yeah, you don’t need TrT bro... you need to EAT!
The thing is. I was way more tired eating more. Sluggish all the time. I started fasting and it helped. Now i fast until the same time everyday. My energy is better, but still meh

yeah, all kinds of things can affect it... if you’re unnaturally low tho, no matter what you do it tends to stay low

alcohol and other drugs like marijuana can affect it (make it low) while you are on them, but not that low... if you continually use drugs it can push your levels down to very low levels where you need to supplement...

working out and taking those “free test increasing products” like Nugenix can help if you’re not too low... they say the more muscle you have the more Test you produce, and certain foods definitely boost T...

I tried a lot to raise my T naturally and it didn’t work (I smoke a lot of weed, and I think I have always been naturally a little low)...

only then did I get on the TrT
Those test boosters like Nugenix dont really work I heard, they are just libido boosters

They only work to make you horny.

Why do you still smoke weed if it made your T levels low are you addicted?

So you are on TRT now describe the first day you took it and the first week and month, how much does it cost you and how do you inject it do you do it yourself or do you go to the clinic every week

I think Rogan said he goes to the clinic twice a month for an injection.

what were the sides and what did you feel positive did your jaw line get more masculine and lean, did you put some muscle on, etc?

What about all the non vegans who are on steroids though? Are their diets insufficient in muscle building nutrients too?

Eisbar is that you brother?

the meat eaters who take steriods they just want to get super big and freakish and aren't content with a lean impressively natural muscular physique they got that body dysmorphia.

Those test boosters like Nugenix dont really work I heard, they are just libido boosters

They only work to make you horny.

Why do you still smoke weed if it made your T levels low are you addicted?

So you are on TRT now describe the first day you took it and the first week and month, how much does it cost you and how do you inject it do you do it yourself or do you go to the clinic every week

I think Rogan said he goes to the clinic twice a month for an injection.

what were the sides and what did you feel positive did your jaw line get more masculine and lean, did you put some muscle on, etc?

I smoke weed because it’s awesome and I love it...

the first injection tbh I didn’t feel much... I did feel the libido kick the first night tho, and so did my wife

I felt energy and lost of soreness and joint pain the first week

lost all kinds of weight the first 4 months, and had so much energy I started lifting weights for the first time in over 10 years, 20 years since I did it regularly...

It’s amazing... like Rogan I do my injections twice a month, or once every 2 weeks and that’s it

what if your T isn’t low at 35?

... or are you saying you’re going to juice?

just curious, I would have taken it at 25 if I had low T and was aware of it, age really means nothing in the equation

if you’re planning on waiting till 35 to juice I guess I don’t understand the reasoning behind that either...
Even if it's not low at that age I'm still going to. Not going to wait for it to drop

Back