Is anyone here actually on TRT?

Here it is. They just came out with a generic but it still looks the same. You put one pump under each arm like deodorant.

axiron-1.jpg

LLY19750.jpg

400x-axiron-ifu-f9v1.jpg
Do you have to put it in the armpits? So i have hairyass armpits would i have to shave?

they put you in propecia or finasteride if your prostate enlarges but that is your only fear?

Do you have enough money for TRT, do you have a family history of high blood pressure, thick blood or cholesterol, heart issues, kidney? a lot of times guys goin healthy only to wind up sick from TRT, I know a guy who got Jaundice taking an oral steroid.

I’m always worried about the Big C, being a firefighter puts us at a higher risk for it. My insurance will more than likely cover it, and I make enough to cover what it doesn’t. While I’m on medication for blood pressure, it’s mostly related to weight gain and very low dosage, and I’m sure the Dr. would take me off it once I dropped a few. Other than that, I’m healthy and have never failed my yearly FF physical. Not worried about nut shrinkage because I’m already fixed. As long as the dong works, I’m good.

Being in a house filled with women, I would opt for the Dr. giving me a shot versus gels, patches, etc.. I would not want my daughters or wife to in advertently get exposed to Test. I know my mileage might vary, but every year I get older, I feel more off than on. I’m not looking to be young again, but would like to finish out my career in one piece as retiring at 20 is not feasible.

Do you have to put it in the armpits? So i have hairyass armpits would i have to shave?
My pits are hairy, too. The solution is alcohol based with the consistency of water. I wait 5 minutes after putting on deo, then wipe away residue with my bath towel. Then I apply to my pits without regard to hair, though I do rub it in pretty good just in case.

The only downside of trt and steroids is once you go on it you cant go off it screws with your endocrine system, so if you cant afford the stuff or they have a government recall or shortage you are screwed and will get high estrogen and crash and loses gains. You must take it regularly. Its not like a vitamin where you can just stop supplementing and no negative sides happen, you stop taking trt you a fucked, and once you go on and you get nagging sides you are fucked you have to deal with it, like night sweats, aching shrunken nuts, oily skin, hairloss, acne, thick long ear, nose hairs. Increase in blood pressure, heart issues like increased heart rate, cholesterol blood thickness. Etc.

lolz at “recall or shortage”... and I bought a 10ml vial of Testosterone Cypionate from the pharm for $75 bucks... each shot is 1ml, so that’s 10 doses, figure it out it’s $7.50 every 2 weeks

even my broke north Idaho ass can afford that

My pits are hairy, too. The solution is alcohol based with the consistency of water. I wait 5 minutes after putting on deo, then wipe away residue with my bath towel. Then I apply to my pits without regard to hair, though I do rub it in pretty good just in case.

oh shit you use that gel stuff?

I’m always worried about the Big C, being a firefighter puts us at a higher risk for it. My insurance will more than likely cover it, and I make enough to cover what it doesn’t. While I’m on medication for blood pressure, it’s mostly related to weight gain and very low dosage, and I’m sure the Dr. would take me off it once I dropped a few. Other than that, I’m healthy and have never failed my yearly FF physical. Not worried about nut shrinkage because I’m already fixed. As long as the dong works, I’m good.

Being in a house filled with women, I would opt for the Dr. giving me a shot versus gels, patches, etc.. I would not want my daughters or wife to in advertently get exposed to Test. I know my mileage might vary, but every year I get older, I feel more off than on. I’m not looking to be young again, but would like to finish out my career in one piece as retiring at 20 is not feasible.

yeah they don’t tell you those gels and patches only have a 25% absorption rate, no wonder there is such a contamination danger with it

injections aren’t that bad... I used to think I had a needle phobia... poppycock I shoot myself in the quad no problem, I look forward to it

yeah they don’t tell you those gels and patches only have a 25% absorption rate, no wonder there is such a contamination danger with it

injections aren’t that bad... I used to think I had a needle phobia... poppycock I shoot myself in the quad no problem, I look forward to it
<[analyzed}>
I like the cut of your jib broseph.

Did you get any side effects also what type of positive things did you notice did you gain muscle did your face look different etc this the first time I heard of this type of testosterone roller gel.

yeah I saw some bad stories from the patches some guy removed his and he had some dark circles from where he placed the patch.

What is that stuff in Balco they called it the cream and the clear weren't those lotion and gel based steroids that got the baseball players jacked?

Did you get any side effects also what type of positive things did you notice did you gain muscle did your face look different etc this the first time I heard of this type of testosterone roller gel.
I think my pits got more hairy. No other bad effects.

Im 6 ft, 170. Only eat about 1600 cals a day. I workout about for 30-45 mins daily. Nothing crazy. Ive always had muscle naturally though. Luckily i can get away with not putting in too much work in the gym
6 feet and 170 isn’t that much muscle

6 feet and 170 isn’t that much muscle

it is a lot considering he only eats once per day and only shits once per week...

his metabolism should be so low that muscles won’t form on his bones, only fat

I think he’s exaggerating, but who knows <Fedor23>

I’ve never had the first problem with it and supposedly daily dosages keep the levels more even.

does it bother you how expensive it is, not to mention wastefu?

... I would feel amiss to know 75% of the Test that could be going to go my system is getting wiped up and thrown in the trash

unless you have some real reason stopping you from doing the injections, I highly recommend at least trying it in lieu of the gel, you may be pleasantly surprised

... I would feel amiss to know 75% of the Test that could be going to go my system is getting wiped up and thrown in the trash

unless you have some real reason stopping you from doing the injections, I highly recommend at least trying it in lieu of the gel, you may be pleasantly surprised
It’s insanely expensive until I hit my deductible. It’s what my doc suggested and is working so I haven’t thought about changing tbh.

it is a lot considering he only eats once per day and only shits once per week...

his metabolism should be so low that muscles won’t form on his bones, only fat

I think he’s exaggerating, but who knows <Fedor23>
Maybe he has big bones?

Is this guy on that TRT or more? he claims he only trained hard and really strict diet I think he is 40 when he just started training.
BHZNRFq.png

yeah I saw some bad stories from the patches some guy removed his and he had some dark circles from where he placed the patch.

What is that stuff in Balco they called it the cream and the clear weren't those lotion and gel based steroids that got the baseball players jacked?

I don’t know what all the baseball players were doing, I do know I saw some interviews with Canseco and his stories were about dudes dropping needles full of roids into their thighs in the locker room stalls and shit ^5

maybe the gels and what not came into play later when they started getting suspicious about all the locker room needle stories who knows

Back