Is anyone picking Aldo in the rematch?

As long as Jose doesn't gas and is more creative in his attack, he will win the rematch decisively. Max was a bit lucky to fight a not so very well-conditioned Jose and had absolutely NOTHING for him just until Aldo slowed down severely.
So basically if Aldo becomes a completely different fighter he'll win the fight easily. Aldo doesnt have a good gas tank and he's facing a guy who is a better striker than he is with much better cardio. Aldo only has a puncher's chance in the fight.

Nah I dont rate Aldo. He got finished by Conor in like 8 seconds lol

Frankie's reaction when Aldo beats Holloway

1.gif
Edgar throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old.. typical.

Nah, age is hitting him.
I expect Max to put him away even quicker.

Mark hominic...

Aldo beat on him for 3 rounds and then spent 2 rounds in survival mode.

And Holloway is vastly better than hominic . Not to mention aldo is 6 years older and has been ko'd twice.

Max wins again
He was nauseated by the alien growing out of Hominicks head.

No but in fairness Aldo was sick for that fight, was fighting of an infection.
He never gassed that bad in any of his other fights

If this fucking idiot doesn't throw a leg kick i'm going to lose my shit.
Fighting wrasslers will do that to ya.

But agreed, Aldo needs to diversify his arsenal here. His hands alone ain't gonna do it.

i definitely see aldo as the underdog, but he has a good chance. he did well against max early, and this time im sure he'll try to employ kicks. that might change the dynamic of the fight.

If Aldo stops being a pussy and uses legkicks I think he could murder Max. But for some reason he's just not throwing kicks anymore.

It's a fight anyone can win in theory. But Max has range, size, youth, gas, and chin advantage. Aldo better hope Max chin fails or else he gets swallowed same as before.

And LOL thinking Aldo won 1st 2 rounds means anything last time. Aldo has no choice but to throw kitchen sink at a lanky attrition fighter like Max or MAX peppers him from range. OFC he's gonna look good, until he doesnt. It's same reason Ferg Jones diaz bros etc look bad at start. Learn MMA idiots.

Last edited:
You need to watch the fight. Scorecards are below, and after the fight there was virtually no one on the forum who didn't think Aldo won the first 2 rounds.

View attachment 304007

Why did you quote me lol, I was agreeing that Aldo was winning every round until the knockdown. Anyone who watched the fight could see that

Back