Is Beiber Fever the only fan club that has withstood the test of time?

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it is truly amazing that it is still going strong. This man is just amazing. The dude has so many views on his videos.

From his 1.7 Billion hit Baby baby vid

to 2.7 Billion Sorry

To 1.8 What do you mean

To 1.2 billion

To 1 billion where are you now

No man has ever had this many over 1 or 2 billion hit videos and lets not forget his other hits that around the 500m-900 million mark and there are many. The dude is a legend and a BOSS.

Have you never heard of Deadheads or other musical staples and their followings? People follow jimmy buffet, Garth Brooks...etc. of course people still attend and sell out Bieber concerts. Hes in his prime and he makes music currently. Same as Taylor Swift sells out everywhere she goes. Big names sell out every concert.

Bieb's polarizing. There's gotta be some gal star that everybody likes.
Katy Perry has big boobs, how about her?

She has beautiful boobs but I think I like Rose McGowans boobs more. Have you seen her video? Damn she has close to perfect boobs. Never seen Katy's boobs though, so she could have close to perfect boobs also.

Bieb's polarizing. There's gotta be some gal star that everybody likes.
Katy Perry has big boobs, how about her?

Oh my bad this is still a beiber thread and not a boob thread. Well no, Beibs has close to 16.4 billion total views with 125 videos and Katy has 14.4 Billion total views with 124 videos. Beibs is just phenom to fan club status.

She has beautiful boobs but I think I like Rose McGowans boobs more. Have you seen her video? Damn she has close to perfect boobs. Never seen Katy's boobs though, so she could have close to perfect boobs also.
I've never seen either woman's set

I don't mind JB to be honest.

He even has some good tracks. I can see how kids would love his music. Especially high school chicks

Iw3dN0y.png

Back