Is better Call Saul worth the watch?

Better call Saul is a great show. But don't make the mistake thinking this is a prequel to Breaking Bad even though chronologically this happened in the same universe prior to BB. This is a show about how Jimmy becomes Saul Goodman, not a teacher becoming a drug trafficker.

I love it and while people are saying it's not like Breaking Bad, I have to disagree. It's a real slow burn but it finally seems like it's taking off like a rocket to the moon.

It's finally starting to get real deep into fictional underworld of breaking bad. The episodes with Mike are great. They're even better now with the introduction of my boy Gus.

Can't wait for season 4!

Really like it.

It's not exactly uplifting though. Certainly not for most so watch a few episodes and you'll be able to tell if it is your kind of show.

I bought Netflix competitor Stan just to watch it.

I enjoyed season 1, but decided not to watch season 2 because the amount of commercials wasnt worth it.

If you like really high quality shows, then yes.

I like it.

Sort of getting tiresome after 3 seasons though.

Chuck done lost it completely for like the 10th time

I like it but as others have stated it's slow paced so if that's not your thing, don't watch it.

Yes it is.
qONBKW6.gif

I like the show but don't go in expecting breaking bad it is a completely different show.

I like it a lot, but as some have said it's not for everyone. I haven't recommended it to my buddies because, well, they are kind of morons lol I'm not sure it would keep their attention.

If you like great acting, great directing, and a show that really builds up a story as well as character development it is definitely worth a watch. Not a ton of action but it still never seems boring, you are always waiting to see how the situations turn out.

Also for whoever asked about Mad Men, that was one show that took me 2 or three tries to get through the whole thing but I am glad I did. It's not necessarily a show you can binge watch all the way through as it does get rather slow, but you really care about the characters as the show goes on and seeing them work their magic in the advertisement biz was great. It also had a fun feel about it, everyone smoking and drinking all the time and giving each other a hard time. It seems to perfectly depict the roaring 60's.

Watching episodes as they come out frustrating as hell.
Able binge watch nirvana.

It’s a great show. Beautifully shot. Put down the phone and take in every moment. It’s slow paced in a way that allows the actors to really shine to show you instead of tell you what is really going on in their heads. I love it.

I think it's in the running for the best show on TV right now.

Its brilliant.

I don't think i have ever heard a show so good, the sound design is amazing.

Add that to great quality visuals, script, acting and its certainly not no1 bullshit

Pretty boring show. I’m not sure if the producers want the audience to like Jimmy (Saul) or not. He’s constantly purposely screwing people over then later feels bad about. The show doesn’t feel like it has any direction.

If you didnt know who Saul was, you’d have no idea what this show’s about.

The parts with Mike are good. Chuck is pretty good too. Jimmy is slow and boring.

Personally I love it.

If you like a show mainly about character development, its FANTASTIC. A slow burn drama. So easy to binge watch.

if you like explosions and shooting and killing and shit, maybe not so much.

Back