Is Cain still fighting this year or next year?

Only time you see Cain fightin live is in a UFC game.

ariel mentioned on his show that the UFC was looking to book Cain/Stipe late this year or early 2019 but nothing came of it so idk

So they decayed at the same time?
Pretty much, although differently because Cain never makes it to the cage anymore. JDS shows up occasionally but then he doesn't look great.

I heard he is fighting next decade

Bro, Cain fighting has become a myth. He's like retired without being retired.

Its kinda like with the new Mac Mini and Mac Pro.. its coming next year. Its always next year.

I think he will be back for one fight next year when he realizes WWE is not really interested in him.

I thought he retired, heard something about training for pro wrestling. Heard it hear so must be true lol.

Hard to get any interest in a Cain fight. Been that way for years or so it feels...

No. and there should be no more Cain threads ever again on sherdog, its just a complete and utter waste of time, we just rehashing the same old stuff over and over. He is done, and pointless discussing any matchups of his

Doubt it. I was hoping he would headline the 230 card since it would have made perfect sense, but with this pointless DC matchup I don't see any reason for Cain to fight this year. Clearly it's not a priority.

Back