Is Cain Velasquez injured or lazy?

Well he is Mexican

giphy.gif
Wish I could double like

Cain definitely didn't turn out to be the heavyweight GOAT that many thought that he would be. His lack of activity certainly kept him from achieving more success, but it also kept him from more failure as well.
His crowing achievements were rebounding after the JDS loss with dominating performances over JDS 2x and Big Foot 2x. In retrospect, the rest of his record is rather suspect: Browne, Lesnar, Big Nog (well past his prime), and Ben Rothwell aren't exactly a rogue's gallery of killers...

I dare say, if anything, he's overrated.

Well I had three tacos for breakfast this morning.

And now I have to make a stinky.

So I don't have time to talk about this.

He is done
Injuries plus a lack of drive = He is done
Retire and maintain some dignity

Tony Ferguson says otherwise about laziness.
that's the white part of tony talking ... he was raised gringo by his white stepdad.... Ferguson isnt really a mexican name in case you didnt know..... culturally, Tony is Gringo.... he cant even speak spanish correctly.... it was laughable when he was trying to insult werdum in spanish by calling him maricón (F-a-g in spanish).... hell werdum's spanish is way better than tony's and werdum is brazilian lol

Cain definitely didn't turn out to be the heavyweight GOAT that many thought that he would be. His lack of activity certainly kept him from achieving more success, but it also kept him from more failure as well.

that's the thing i think a lot of people overlook when they talk about people who had potential. potential swings both ways. he had the potential to be the best, but he also had the potential to find out maybe he's not what everyone thought he was.

it's not like anyone is destined for greatness, you still have to go in there and actually make it happen. potential doesn't do that for you.

I wonder how this guy gets paid. I mean, I can't imagine sponsors are knocking down his door. He's kind of a professional training partner for his peers in between surgeries.

Cain has gotta have a day job.

I've wondered the same thing.

And Gastelum too....

Pattern?

Cain is lazy, Kevin just likes to eat a lot. Actually, i dont think Cain is lazy, he just has dumb training methods. He's the kind of fighter that needs greg jackson because he is too dumb to think for himself

I don't think he's hurt though. If he is, he seems to be simply too complacent to put the hard work into physical therapy to get back in fighting condition.

The man has fizzled out. He isn't even trying.

It think he is just hanging out from all the years of over training and his body is shot. It not just rehabbing past injuries IMO, it is when he gets in the gym and goes hard for say a week, his body is a wreck.

that's the thing i think a lot of people overlook when they talk about people who had potential. potential swings both ways. he had the potential to be the best, but he also had the potential to find out maybe he's not what everyone thought he was.

it's not like anyone is destined for greatness, you still have to go in there and actually make it happen. potential doesn't do that for you.

Exactly!

Back