Is Canada and France Behind GSP on this?

Well, actually lots of French Canadians are from France, see the colonization of North America. Also, the majority of people here are of the opinion that French are gays, which i find a bit too much. Their accent is effeminate, the way we see it.

On topic: surprinsigly, i havent aeen any promotion for GSP, and I live in Montreal. So I guess lots of people don't even know hes back. Lack of promotion.

He dropped the puck at the Bell Centre on Saturday which is like the holy mecca of Montreal and we're far enough out still that the commercial blitz hasn't started

I'm from Canada and rooting for Bisping. He's one of my favorites and I love the way he's risen to the ranks and become champion, to the surprise of many.

Seriously. People need to learn the difference between the French, and French Canadians who wish they were from France.

It's funny...Quebecers have this "my shit doesn't stink because je suis Francais! Oui oui hon hon...."

And then they go to France and they see a whole different level of elitist French uselessness that makes them look even pathetic.

No matter where you go...The French suck and look down on everyone else. This is coming from a fluid bilingual who deals with both English and French Canadians.

Peru
Well, actually lots of French Canadians are from France, see the colonization of North America. Also, the majority of people here are of the opinion that French are gays, which i find a bit too much. Their accent is effeminate, the way we see it.

On topic: surprinsigly, i havent aeen any promotion for GSP, and I live in Montreal. So I guess lots of people don't even know hes back. Lack of promotion.

They are very active on facebook, which isn't free BTW

The puck drop at a Habs VS Leafs game was a huge promotion stunt, they reached over 4 to 5 million canadians, mostly male sport fans

Im in Montreal and there's no buzz about the fight. I remember when he fought Hardy/Alves, everyone wanted to see those fights. Even those who didnt give a damn about mma. Now, not so much.

Must be a matter of perspective, I train martial arts, which I didn't at the time of the Hardy and Alves fight, and it's like everybody I talk to know about the fight.

I also like the way GSP is promoting this fight, he's happy to come back, he's not sulking like he was going in the Diaz and Hendricks fights.

It's not gonna be a McGregor PPV draw, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be at the top one for 2017

I’m from Montreal, and let me tell you the French in Quebec, is nothing like the French in France.
Care to clarify? Are Quebec people more layback?

Canada has a British Queen. They are lapdogs.

That's not how it works. The Queen of Canada and the Queen of the UK (and Australia for that matter) happen to be the same person but none of those countries is subordinate to any of the others. Contrast this with the way that Scotland (one of the "united" kingdoms) is affected by English MPs. Ditto for Wales.

Must be a matter of perspective, I train martial arts, which I didn't at the time of the Hardy and Alves fight, and it's like everybody I talk to know about the fight.

I also like the way GSP is promoting this fight, he's happy to come back, he's not sulking like he was going in the Diaz and Hendricks fights.

It's not gonna be a McGregor PPV draw, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be at the top one for 2017
Eh maybe! Been training MA since as far as I can remember and besides my gym and sports fan in my entourage the buzz is not that big. I used to be in Ottawa around 2010-2013 and when GSP fought, everybody was trying to get at the bar and even girly girls were talking about the fight. Did you find the GSP speech to the habs weird as hell? et finir par se faire violer par Auston Matthews

Btw where do you train?

Eh maybe! Been training MA since as far as I can remember and besides my gym and sports fan in my entourage the buzz is not that big. I used to be in Ottawa around 2010-2013 and when GSP fought, everybody was trying to get at the bar and even girly girls were talking about the fight. Did you find the GSP speech to the habs weird as hell? et finir par se faire violer par Auston Matthews

Btw where do you train?

Nova Uniao Saint-Jean for BJJ and Patenaude Martial Arts for striking. Eveybody wants to see that fight, but I maybe biased. I don't see much other people than my gym partners and my family.

The speach wasn't that weird, it was generic but I like his mood, he seemed very happy to be there. Danault looked in total awe when GSP was talking. Julien just had is nice retarded face in the back.

Pour le viol de Matthews, on peut dire que l'année va être longue

Care to clarify? Are Quebec people more layback?
Well I meant the language, but the people are actually very different also.
If a real Québécois goes to France, the French people in France won’t even understand most of what the French Quebecker is saying. Very different slang, almost a different dialect.

I’ve never been to France, but the majority of the people are portrayed as being more proper and sophisticated.
While the majority of the French people in Quebec are the opposite.

People from France hate people from Quebec.

This is completely false. At the very worst, some French people will look down on Quebecois because of their "funny" accent, but nothing close to hate. Quebecois have the reputation of being super friendly and likable in France.

This is completely false. At the very worst, some French people will look down on Quebecois because of their "funny" accent, but nothing close to hate. Quebecois have the reputation of being super friendly and likable in France.

Quebec sure loves to rip off western Canada and then whine about separating. If any provinces should be separating it is the Western Provinces. It is time for a Western Republic of Canada. Let the East find their own way. Fuck Justin Trudeau and the liberal scum.

? And what relation does Great Britain and the United states have exactly? Other than similarity of language, the cultures are very different.

It's like saying because french is spoken in St. Lucia (where my GF is from), it has close relations to Quebec or even France.

The United States has distanced itself from it's European ancestors as much as possible. Part of the reason why American's are treated so poorly in most of Europe. Last time I was in Spain, I was mistaken for an American at a shop (I'm a tall white guy that speaks english without any accent...) and the guy was openly hostile. I asked him what his problem was and he said he didn't like Americans... told him I was Canadian and his tune changed immediately. I still left the fucking store as I have plenty of family and friends in the US and don't tolerate that shit but it did emphasize a point.

Same people
Same religion
Same language...

American are poorly treated in Europe because of the foreign politics, Hiroshima, napalm vietnam, Irak etc.. Atrocities that majority of american people agree with

Ok OK, great Britain is related to Kyrgyzstan. OK I understand

Seeing how Britain has shitted on Canada and France many times over.

Actually the British never shit on Canada.

They actually saved Canada from being invaded by the United States. If not for the British, Canada would be a part of the United States.

And for that not happening every Canadian is absolutely eternally grateful.

Seriously. People need to learn the difference between the French, and French Canadians who wish they were from France.
Lol @ thought of a canadian wishing they were from france... thats funny

Back