Is Cardi B a hypocrite?

Cardi-B.jpg

37.jpg

I don't get why is this John Legend looking bitch so popular

That Bitch has terrible skin. I've never heard of her but if she was a stripper she most likely made dudes cum for money.

I could only care less if her name was cardi-o

She also pay her mama bills

But she ain't got time to chill

It sounds like the name of a new fad diet for fat women.

People are hypocrites. Tis normal. I'm sometimes tempted to use the SJW card for my own benefit also.

I don't see how people find this ghetto trash appealing.

Heres a good modern rap song that just came out, for perspective

rap is just getting worse and worse,its fuckin horrible how far into the shitter its going.

That's just you getting old. I think that sometimes, then remember that's exactly how every older generation acts about new music. Just accept the fact that it's you, not the music. That bitch hit number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. Several songs have gone multiple platinum. She's twice nominated at the BET awards. Obviously people like her music.

I don't see how people find this ghetto trash appealing.

You realize there's a lot of people in the ghetto right? Plus let's be serious, black culture is the number one imitated culture in the world. All white college fraternities are jamming to ghetto black music. People love that shit. Jay Z said that shit a long time ago in his song Moment of Clarity.

Music business hate me ‘cause the industry ain't make me
Hustlers and boosters embrace me and the music I be making
I dumbed down for my audience to double my dollars
They criticized me for it, yet they all yell "holla"
If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did 5 mill' – I ain't been rhyming like Common since​

People love trash entertainment. Just dumb shit that sounds good. They don't want a deep message, they just want a good beat and a fun hook. That Lil Pump guy is a prime example. He's way more intelligent than he acts. You can find videos of him when we was young rapping and he was a lyricist. He got famous off acting like a clown and screaming Gucci gang 90 times to a hot beat.

Women love trash TV. How many girls have you met that love watching those Love and Hop or Bad Girls Club shows? My lady can't get enough of them.

That's just you getting old. I think that sometimes, then remember that's exactly how every older generation acts about new music. Just accept the fact that it's you, not the music. That bitch hit number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. Several songs have gone multiple platinum. She's twice nominated at the BET awards. Obviously people like her music.

You realize there's a lot of people in the ghetto right? Plus let's be serious, black culture is the number one imitated culture in the world. All white college fraternities are jamming to ghetto black music. People love that shit. Jay Z said that shit a long time ago in his song Moment of Clarity.

Music business hate me ‘cause the industry ain't make me
Hustlers and boosters embrace me and the music I be making
I dumbed down for my audience to double my dollars
They criticized me for it, yet they all yell "holla"
If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did 5 mill' – I ain't been rhyming like Common since​

People love trash entertainment. Just dumb shit that sounds good. They don't want a deep message, they just want a good beat and a fun hook. That Lil Pump guy is a prime example. He's way more intelligent than he acts. You can find videos of him when we was young rapping and he was a lyricist. He got famous off acting like a clown and screaming Gucci gang 90 times to a hot beat.

Women love trash TV. How many girls have you met that love watching those Love and Hop or Bad Girls Club shows? My lady can't get enough of them.
No its just shit. Cardi b sux and this generation got no expectations when it comes to music. Someone can fart to a tight beat and drown it in autotune and ppl will like it. Doesnt make it good. Trash people like trash music.
Or they just dont know any better.
I hope her,and all of her fans spontaneously combust while that obnoxiouas hot 97 horn blares on.

Back