Is Chael P. Sonnen Immune to Russian Grappling?

mkt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He has a win over Oleynik...who's now 6-2 as a UFC HW and has like 40 something career submissions. Chael bless!

Chael P. Sonnen is immune to MMA. Hasn't lost so much as an exchange his whole career.

Chael GOAT. Oh man, for the fedor fans this will be so much load to swallow.

Chael sucks... but ya.. he is the goat
large.jpg

Yes but Russian striking will be his demise

Say what you want about chael, but he is an elite grappler. Most guys cant chain wrestle like Chael.

Chael has such good wins and bad losses lol. His resume is very amusing to read. And he's fought such a who's who of great MWs and LHWs (and HWs).

Not immune to BJJ. Babalu literally had him screaming
2E39ADB3-9E9E-46D8-B9F8-85E15A00EB61.jpeg

Last edited:
He has a win over Oleynik...who's now 6-2 as a UFC HW and has like 40 something career submissions. Chael bless!

Chael didnt look smaller than oleynick when they fought

Literally didnt do anything the whole fight. Not the same fighter I think

He has a weakness to BJJ black belts though.

Chael vs Joe Rogan would be an amazing main event for a grappling promotion.

When is Chael beating that Russian guy who was never good enough to fight in the UFC?

Chael vs Joe Rogan would be an amazing main event for a grappling promotion.

Yes I would love to see Rogan with his 5 foot 2 frame try anything off his back against a 230 pound Chael.

I really wanna see Chael maul Fedor for the 1st round and then get 1 shot KO'd by Fedor to begin the 2nd. Nothing but love for both of them but I like Fedor just a tad more. Sadly for me (and Fedor), I think Chael follows the same gameplan he did with Wand and Rampage and Fedor, like those guys, has no answer for the wrestling and top control and loses a decision.

Chael has such good wins and bad losses lol. His resume is very amusing to read. And he's fought such a who's who of great MWs and LHWs (and HWs).

its always funny to watch sonnen / maia and then sonnen / shogun right after or vice versa

Back