Is Charlie Zelenoff trolling us or mental problems?

JaeA

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am new to the whole Charlie Zelenoff thing. I had watched him get his ass kicked by an old Mayweather Sr. but just recently watched his other youtube boxing matches. Or whatever they are. Now is he trolling the world for views?
Or does he have legitimate mental problems that make him think he is actually an undefeated boxer who is the best in the world?

just look "Charlie Z fight" Or :Charlie Zelenoff" up on youtube if you haven't watched already

He's still alive? It's incredible nobody has killed him by now. The guy is legitimately delusional and likely has serious psychiatric issues.

From the fights I've seen, he can take beatings. Not sure if the fighters are holding back because he trolls the shit out of them. But I haven't seen him get knocked out. He runs away but there's enough times he takes pretty good shots.

WBC HW Champ Deontay Wilder beat the shit out of him in a gym. Made him run out the door, while he was still talking shit after the beating. "I'm still the best." Lolz

yes I know all this and I have heard his father has been putting him up to a lot of this for money or youtube fame idk...

is he trolling us or does he actually legitimately think he is a great boxer who is the best in the world?

There's this video of Dejon Daniels who had enough of Charlie Z running away, so he just slapped a RNC on him.

He holds victories over Mayweather Sr and current heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, also some other weirdo from alabama or somewhere I think, but yet he still cant get a fight on a major network
Obviously another victim of the boxing political system
Feel bad for the kid

yes I know all this and I have heard his father has been putting him up to a lot of this for money or youtube fame idk...

is he trolling us or does he actually legitimately think he is a great boxer who is the best in the world?

20-gifs-newark-nj-8.gif

He's troubled and needs real help. Unfortunately the people close to him don't/can't get it for him.

He's a threat to himself and to others. I know he's not the best fighter, but he hits hard enough that a rabbit/sucker punch will fuck you up. And he's not beyond it, in fact that's his thing. I think it's only a matter of time because he catches someone outside with a bat or a pipe or something.

I'm sure he's got some mental issues. Severe ones.

I watched that vid where he sucker punched Mayweather Sr. after getting his ass kicked in sparring lol

He holds victories over Mayweather Sr and current heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, also some other weirdo from alabama or somewhere I think, but yet he still cant get a fight on a major network
Obviously another victim of the boxing political system
Feel bad for the kid

Most elite boxers will not even return his calls.
They are ducking him.

I dont think getting your ass kicked on video is trolling me.

I think he's schizo,he's made hundreds of videos he'll leave up for an hour or so then take down.

I've watched a few of them and some while in the dark rambling doing his best in the world thing he will abruptly stop talking and look off and say something like "Yeah" or "Uh Huh" like he's answering someone.

Probably hallucinating, glad he's into boxing and not hunting.

Back