Is Charlie Zelenoff trolling us or mental problems?

I am new to the whole Charlie Zelenoff thing. I had watched him get his ass kicked by an old Mayweather Sr. but just recently watched his other youtube boxing matches. Or whatever they are. Now is he trolling the world for views?
Or does he have legitimate mental problems that make him think he is actually an undefeated boxer who is the best in the world?

just look "Charlie Z fight" Or :Charlie Zelenoff" up on youtube if you haven't watched already

He is crazy, and he is going to get hurt by somebody.

I am new to the whole Charlie Zelenoff thing. I had watched him get his ass kicked by an old Mayweather Sr. but just recently watched his other youtube boxing matches. Or whatever they are. Now is he trolling the world for views?
Or does he have legitimate mental problems that make him think he is actually an undefeated boxer who is the best in the world?

just look "Charlie Z fight" Or :Charlie Zelenoff" up on youtube if you haven't watched already

source.gif

Funny, I just saw a vid of him posted on Facebook the other day. I looked up his name and it lead me to this thread. Now it's been bumped. Weird.

He holds victories over Mayweather Sr and current heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, also some other weirdo from alabama or somewhere I think, but yet he still cant get a fight on a major network
Obviously another victim of the boxing political system
Feel bad for the kid

lol

Saw the thread got resurrected and thought he dieded

Was disappoint

I've watched quite a few Charlie Z video's. I believe he is delusional. The one thing I was amazed about watching him was his spar with Deontay Wilder. For those who may not have seen it the backstory is Charlie somehow got Deontay's number and kept calling him and harassing him about fighting. Eventually he threatened Deontay's daughter. Deontay got on a plane, flew to LA, got Charlie to sign a release, and as Deontay was getting in the ring Charlie tried sneak attacking him and in general was a scoundrel like he always is.
Deontay beat him down, but in a controlled way. He took it pretty easy on him and didn't hurt him too badly. I thought it showed what a good person Deontay actually is, the way he handled that situation. He clearly could have beat him to death, or at the least put an epic beating on him, but he didn't. I think he was trying to teach him a lesson, perhaps not realizing how delusional Charlie is.
I am amazed Charlie has not been killed yet. There's alot of bad hombres in this world that Charlie is very lucky he hasn't tried his routine on.

I've watched quite a few Charlie Z video's. I believe he is delusional. The one thing I was amazed about watching him was his spar with Deontay Wilder. For those who may not have seen it the backstory is Charlie somehow got Deontay's number and kept calling him and harassing him about fighting. Eventually he threatened Deontay's daughter. Deontay got on a plane, flew to LA, got Charlie to sign a release, and as Deontay was getting in the ring Charlie tried sneak attacking him and in general was a scoundrel like he always is.
Deontay beat him down, but in a controlled way. He took it pretty easy on him and didn't hurt him too badly. I thought it showed what a good person Deontay actually is, the way he handled that situation. He clearly could have beat him to death, or at the least put an epic beating on him, but he didn't. I think he was trying to teach him a lesson, perhaps not realizing how delusional Charlie is.
I am amazed Charlie has not been killed yet. There's alot of bad hombres in this world that Charlie is very lucky he hasn't tried his routine on.

Honestly, he isn't bad enough of a fighter to get blown out by most people. Most people suck at fighting. So much so, people should be scared shitless by anyone trained. Even a bad hombre, probably won't be trained enough to just blow him out or prevent him from running away. He has a chin that somehow held up to Wilder. He has a batshit chin like McCall.

I first heard of Charlie on EastSideBoxing forum. I thought it was a joke at the time.
You had a bunch of guys on there who were issuing challenges to others.... and some even back it up with matches in the ring and posting it on YouTube.

Other guys had their own call out videos too. So I thought Charlie was just playing along with it.
7 some years later it's pretty obvious he's messed in the head.

Charlie Z what phuck most regular dudes up in a fight. The dude actually knows how to Box and has decent power and speed. His major issues being cardio and unknown ground game. I really think he has some serious mental issues but he's entertaining non the less.

Honestly, he isn't bad enough of a fighter to get blown out by most people. Most people suck at fighting. So much so, people should be scared shitless by anyone trained. Even a bad hombre, probably won't be trained enough to just blow him out or prevent him from running away. He has a chin that somehow held up to Wilder. He has a batshit chin like McCall.
Maybe to the average person who has never trained in any form of combat sports, and has no experience fighting, but there are quite a few tough guys in the world that would mess him up pretty easily in my opinion. I think Deontay held back and was quite judicious in his beat down of Charlie. I don't think Charlie has such a great chin that he could take a real hard shot from Deontay.

the shit he kept saying to Deontay, dear God. "I hit your body". like in his mind that was a victory.

Saw the thread got resurrected and thought he dieded

Was disappoint

Wishing death on a person is not cool man......

I'd rather see him confined to a wheelchair

Like this
man.jpg

Maybe to the average person who has never trained in any form of combat sports, and has no experience fighting, but there are quite a few tough guys in the world that would mess him up pretty easily in my opinion. I think Deontay held back and was quite judicious in his beat down of Charlie. I don't think Charlie has such a great chin that he could take a real hard shot from Deontay.

I agree. He was holding back and just acting super angry to scare Charlie. As soon as Charlie runs off, Deontay starts laughing. Not like a mean laugh, but as if he found the whole thing hilarious.

I feel bad for him cuz I think he actually believes his own illusion

Some champion boxer should play along with the crazy and tell him 'yeah ur the g.o.a.t. we are all scared of you, now retire so that you can be inducted into the boxing hall of fame'. And put his picture up on the wall somewhere like in the canteen, hand him a bunch of flowers. (After all he did challenge Wilder and actually showed up <Lmaoo>)

Now ok goat off you go champ, and by the way have you taken your champion-pills today already? Only true champions get to eat those

Last edited:
I feel bad for him cuz I think he actually believes his own illusion

Some champion boxer should play along with the crazy and tell him 'yeah ur the g.o.a.t. we are all scared of you, now retire so that you can be inducted into the boxing hall of fame'. And put his picture up on the wall somewhere like in the canteen, hand him a bunch of flowers. (After all he did challenge Wilder and actually showed up <Lmaoo>)

Now ok goat off you go champ, and by the way have you taken your champion-pills today already? Only true champions get to eat those

that actually might work

Back