Is CM Punk officially the worst fighter to step foot in the octagon?

At the eyes of his oponents CM will always be goat

Literally goat
1200px-Goat_chops.jpg

Maybe he should just go with the "worst fighter eva!" Label.
Own it and make it work for him.
He could be the Bob Eucker of MMA.

yes, especially considering he had all the time, equipment, and training partners that money can buy

its honestly kinda pathetic

(you need to add the gif of him hanging there in what could be described as a guillotine attempt)

He's at least the worst in the last 20 years. Hell, he might still just be the worst. He's definitely not a BJJ Blue belt, that was the guard of someone who's done maybe a month of bjj training.

its easy to think you're good in practice. but once you're in an actual fight, and theres fatigue involved, it takes real experience.

yes, especially considering he had all the time, equipment, and training partners that money can buy

its honestly kinda pathetic

(you need to add the gif of him hanging there in what could be described as a guillotine attempt)
I don't think he did much training. I remember seeing an article that said he was barely in the gym and judging by his fight I think it was probably accurate

That one girl is pretty bad. Dandoua or something.

You would take a random guy from the street. Make sure he never trained, just been in a couple of fights. That man would probably beat CM Punk. I've never seen a worse fighter. Dude doesn't have any skill, not even his own instincts.

There have been people just as bad who took it much less serious.... and so I give him credit for the effort. He just didn't have the ability. But g'damn he actually tried. It's the beauty of the sport.... not everyone can do it and many who think they can find out they absolutely cannot.

Punk learned a hard lesson, but he didn't quit the first time. He tried again and gave it his all. He just didn't have it. That's life sometimes.

That one girl is pretty bad. Dandoua or something.
Cindy Dandois. Good friend of Miesha Tate.... which.....might have been influential in Dandois getting into the UFC (very briefly).

Id say hes probably better than 90% of the women on the roster. As a novelty I'd like to see him fight dj at openweight to see how bad he really is.

I don't think he did much training. I remember seeing an article that said he was barely in the gym and judging by his fight I think it was probably accurate
It makes sense now. He probably didn't even shadowbox, judgin by his technique.

You would take a random guy from the street. Make sure he never trained, just been in a couple of fights. That man would probably beat CM Punk. I've never seen a worse fighter. Dude doesn't have any skill, not even his own instincts.

Ive been in a few fights and I'm basically .500 in random street fights in hs and college. Pretty sure I'd beat punks ass.

Now that I think of it, he might very well be.

I'd have to scan the early UFC's though. They had a few "bar fighters" who Punk might be technically better than, but those guys actually had a fighting(if not downright psychotic) spirit. They wanted to be there, and did it for very little pay. They didn't buy into their own delusions. They just wanted to hurt people, and could give a guy like Punk some problems just off sheer rage and tenacity.

Ive been in a few fights and I'm basically .500 in random street fights in hs and college. Pretty sure I'd beat punks ass.
He barely moves around the cage, throws shot with his arms only, so you might actually kill him.

Back