Is Colby a good representation of the mma community?

"an American hero"

Went just a bit too far there

He represents the mma community pretty well imo.

He puts SJW in their place and doesn’t care about being politically correct and doesn’t worry about saying things that offend people

A lot of people are so worried about being called a racist, a bigot, or sexist... he reminds of trump.... an American hero

Caucasian right?

If you could get laid without having to pay for it, then you'd understand why.

Oh no, you hurt my feelings!

giphy.gif

Do another! That last one was super creative and funny.

giphy.gif

No seriously... I lost my virginity to Eva Lovia and Penny Pax by paying them to fuck my brains out for half a day. It was the most humiliating day of my life having to pay for that. Thanks for opening that wound back up with your sick burn. So sick!

bae5c6fb7ca7c30db5aaf86a68920523.gif

Last edited:
A good representation of the mma community?

You mean arrogant, immature and thick as fuck? Then yeah he's definitely a good representation.

I've tuned him out but did see his exchange with Bisping. He clearly won that. I think he call the whole tv crew frauds and haters. LOL

he caters to the fucking morons of the mma community and luckily for him there's a lot of em so yea

Colby gets triggered easily, is overly worried about his affa status, lies about all the sex he's having, makes racist and sexist comments and is amazing stoked about what amounts to a participation trophy

Yeah, he's every Sherdog troll's wet dream rolled into a creamy white package (plus he's selling the hell out of some Cheetos)

Colby gets triggered easily, is overly worried about his affa status, lies about all the sex he's having, makes racist and sexist comments and is amazing stoked about what amounts to a participation trophy

Yeah, he's every Sherdog troll's wet dream rolled into a creamy white package (plus he's selling the hell out of some Cheetos)

You sound triggered by his shtick?

Oh no, you hurt my feelings!

giphy.gif

Do another! That last one was super creative and funny.

giphy.gif

No seriously... I lost my virginity to Eva Lovia and Penny Pax by paying them to fuck my brains out for half a day. It was the most humiliating day of my life having to pay for that. Thanks for opening that wound back up with your sick burn. So sick!

bae5c6fb7ca7c30db5aaf86a68920523.gif

Wait. You’re still actually a virgin though. That never happened

He represents the pubescent part of the mma community very well.

Thought that his whole trash talking thing would sell... not like Mcgregor. But the numbers from Saturday are terrible. Looks like people don't even care...
Has nothing to do with Colby and more to do with pay-per-view in general

He represents the mma community pretty well imo.

He puts SJW in their place and doesn’t care about being politically correct and doesn’t worry about saying things that offend people

A lot of people are so worried about being called a racist, a bigot, or sexist... he reminds of trump.... an American hero
Well, thats one way to look at it. Another way is to see that he is, at the very least, a xenophobe. Much more likely, is that he is a racist bigot.
He has also insulted every fan base hes fought for. Brazilians, Illinois, etc.
So........no, there is really nothing good about him. At least,he hasnt shown any redeeming character traits

Well, thats one way to look at it. Another way is to see that he is, at the very least, a xenophobe. Much more likely, is that he is a racist bigot.
He has also insulted every fan base hes fought for. Brazilians, Illinois, etc.
So........no, there is really nothing good about him. At least,he hasnt shown any redeeming character traits

What wrong with calling Brazil a dump?

Mindless, boring, gets no respect from others and got bullied as a kid

He embodies sherdog at the very least

Back