Is Conor Just Trying to Recover From the Head Trauma That Floyd Gave Him?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
We all saw how the normally verbose Conor Mcgregor, was stumbling over his words and had a hard time formulating his thoughts during the post fight interview in his locker room.

I have come to the conclusion that Mcgregor received serious brain damage, and needs time to fully recover. This would explain his ducking and refusal to fight and unify the belts with Tony Ferguson.

CAtn2xk.gif

His ducking is better explained by not being able to cherry pick favorable matchups.

If so that would suck. I knew this wasn't just a quick boxing fight. Had to prepare 2 months for the fight, then recover another 6 months if he wants to preserve his chin.

More like trying to come to terms with the massive paycut that awaits him to fight a guy named Tony.

Floyd money back to UFC money, even Conor UFC money, isn’t a seamless transition. We’ll see him next fall.

Of course.

He never caused this much of a stir, gets brain damage and now acts like a fool?

When will you delusional haters see the difference between your perverse fantasies and reality

Is normal, the boogeyman makes the best of men tremble in fear.

Seems like a lot of attention being given to head trauma these days and that's good. That fight is not a great example of it though.. Conor ran out of gas but did not get concussed imo.

Cocaine and heavy booze will only further any possible head trauma, fun though it is.

Floyd has given his girlfriends more brain damage than that

Conor wasn't even tiddled.

The OFFICIAL GOAT is enjoying the 100mill that boxing paid him to keep itself from dying. Fortunately it didn't work.

Brain damage isn't something you simply "recover" from. If he has CTE or the beginnings of pugilistic dementia, his career is over.

That said, he is probably simply holding out for an absurd payday.

We all saw how the normally verbose Conor Mcgregor, was stumbling over his words and had a hard time formulating his thoughts during the post fight interview in his locker room.

I have come to the conclusion that Mcgregor received serious brain damage, and needs time to fully recover. This would explain his ducking and refusal to fight and unify the belts with Tony Ferguson.

The boy is permanently concussed. I'm certain he got irreparable brain damage from the fight. Word is he was stuumblin and slurring to his car after the fight.

He is probably trying to sort out all the child support etc problems he has coming plus being a diva.

Conor is trying to recoup his pride. He talked a lot of shit and it got shoved down his throat, on his way to the biggest payday of his career.

His game has been uncovered, there are individuals chomping at the bit to send him off into the sunset should he return.

I feel like his brain damage is nothing in comparison to other fighters.

if you think conor got brain damage from that fight i wonder what you think of reems brain health after his last fight.

Back