Is Conor Just Trying to Recover From the Head Trauma That Floyd Gave Him?

I hate Conor but its so dumb all these threads about Conor getting brain damage from fighting Floyd.Yes he got his ass kicked but stop getting carried away like Floyd caused him severe head trauma.I think most of you never even been in a fight in your life.

I hate Conor but its so dumb all these threads about Conor getting brain damage from fighting Floyd.Yes he got his ass kicked but stop getting carried away like Floyd caused him severe head trauma.I think most of you never even been in a fight in your life.

Sorry to inform you, but when you can't speak clearly and have trouble actually trying to talk. You have head trauma

We all saw how the normally verbose Conor Mcgregor, was stumbling over his words and had a hard time formulating his thoughts during the post fight interview in his locker room.

I have come to the conclusion that Mcgregor received serious brain damage, and needs time to fully recover. This would explain his ducking and refusal to fight and unify the belts with Tony Ferguson.
He's probably just trying to recover from an endless bender involving cocaine, whippits, and twitter

Sorry to inform you, but when you can't speak clearly and have trouble actually trying to talk. You have head trauma
Im aware of that.lol.If he is showing signs of head trauma its not just from the fight with Floyd.

Conor wasn't even tiddled.

The OFFICIAL GOAT is enjoying the 100mill that boxing paid him to keep itself from dying. Fortunately it didn't work.

49-1 peanut head clean off
full

ct-showtime-lawsuit-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-20170829

We all saw how the normally verbose Conor Mcgregor, was stumbling over his words and had a hard time formulating his thoughts during the post fight interview in his locker room.

I have come to the conclusion that Mcgregor received serious brain damage, and needs time to fully recover. This would explain his ducking and refusal to fight and unify the belts with Tony Ferguson.

No, he's just trying to make you mad to stir up more PR.

That guy is the biggest troll/idiot of this forum. I'm not even sure he is delusional to the point of believing what he says or if he's just trollng

I have no doubt he feels himself a sentinel, protecting Conor's perfect records in mma and boxing.

That guy is the biggest troll/idiot of this forum. I'm not even sure he is delusional to the point of believing what he says or if he's just trollng
He's not even good at it.....

Back