Is Conor managing Danis? How is he allowing him to steal his likeness?

GreatWhiteBuffalo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
granted danis is horrible at it and to the naked eye he looks like your every day poser. However as one of Conor’s new best buddies, there’s no way Conor didn’t approve of all of Danis’s shit. So, why?

Conor and Danis did it just so you could make a shit thread about it on Sherdog.

The quality of Sherdog threads lately has been top notch.

If you look at filon Instagram he started putting this type of non sense long before McGregor got famous

Conor is Floyds Dillon Danis

conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-mexican-comment-video_0.jpg

Danis told Conor he will continue to act like that. And if he has an issue , he’ll change Conor’s bum life again.

Is Conor a manager? I have not heard this story yet, when did he start managing fighters and don't say he is not a manager because it says "Is Conor managing"

Conor and Danis did it just so you could make a shit thread about it on Sherdog.
Ignore me and move on with your life. This isn’t a shit post, it’s an honest question and I’m sure many others are wondering something similar. Sorry the name Conor triggers you say hard.

Conor doesn't need to give a tiny shit about what Danis is up to. He's not exactly drawing the fans away.

granted danis is horrible at it and to the naked eye he looks like your every day poser. However as one of Conor’s new best buddies, there’s no way Conor didn’t approve of all of Danis’s shit. So, why?
What exactly are you asking?

Because there is a formula for getting the attention of idiots and it seems to consistently work.

Conor probably gets a cut of whatever these jock-sniffers make from their fights. Which isn't much these days

Ignore me and move on with your life. This isn’t a shit post, it’s an honest question and I’m sure many others are wondering something similar. Sorry the name Conor triggers you say hard.

No, it's definitely a shit post.

Back