Is Conor McGregor the Prince Naseem Hamed of MMA?

Conor reached his mental mountain... two titles. He doesn't have a desire to go further, hence the breaks between fights now. It was fun watching him climb to the top, but I've accepted he will never have the fire in him that led to his rise.

Isn't it obvious. Nate cracked his chin, Floyd took his soul and khabib squashed the last bit of confidence he had in him and turned mcgregor into a liqour salesman. The guy is done fighting unless it's against midgets or wwe wrestlers.

mcgregor has accomplished more in mma than naz ever did in boxing.

wtf

everyone has to be the someone of something.

conor is the prince naseem of boxing who is the dennis rodman of basketball, who is the andy murray of tennis, who is the brooks koepka of golf, who is the conor mcgregor of mma......

make sense?
No

I'm a huge Khabib fan, but Conor was truly exposed by Chad Mendes, not Khabib or Diaz. Chad truly showed that Conor's TDD is nowhere near the level required to compete at the top. He ragdolled Conor and slammed him into the ground with his double legs like Conor was a sack of potatoes.
and then lost by TKO in the 2nd round after Conor got up from his takedowns. jesus you people are daft as fuck

Nah he's not because Prince was actually entertaining to watch.

If you look at the two careers there are eerily similar

No they're not, you clearly don't know who Naseem Hamed is.
Barrera is a fuck of a lot better than Nate, Jo Duffy and Artemij Sitenkov.
Nas was unbeaten until he fought Barrera and that still went 12 rounds and the scores were 115–112, 115–112, 116–111.

mcgregor has accomplished more in mma than naz ever did in boxing.

Other than defend a fucking belt.
Hamed WBO, IBF, WBC featherweight champion with 15 title defences and only 1 loss.

Comparing the two is laughable.

Conor was exposed 2 years ago by a no-camp Diaz. It had no impact on his confidence, or the confidence of his delusional fans.

If there was a fight that derailed his career, it wasn't Khabib, it was Floyd. If you're going to make weak comparisons to Hamed, that shitslide started a year ago August, not two months ago.
then you say a boxing match that was completely irrelevant to his downfall. great

Pretty sure Prince actually defended a belt.

Other than defend a fucking belt.
Hamed WBO, IBF, WBC featherweight champion with 15 title defences and only 1 loss.

Comparing the two is laughable.
i like prince naseem but he fought a lot of bums and mediocre fighters. his best wins are what, augie sanchez and kevin kelley? naseem's belt was basically as good as conor's cage warriors belts.

i like prince naseem but he fought a lot of bums and mediocre fighters. his best wins are what, augie sanchez and kevin kelley? naseem's belt was basically as good as conor's cage warriors belts.
That Kelley fight tho

Back