Is Conor the most successful active boxer to have transitioned over to the UFC

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Former irish champ , one of mayweathers opponents to have given him his hardest fight

2 weight class ufc champ

Destroyed a former world boxing champ in sparring

Only other person would be holly but she is not an active pro boxer like Conor

you've been actively trolling mma forums about conor since the announcement of the mayweather fight, here to stir up some more drama?

I'm in.

wouldn't know. he hasn't transitioned to mma since going 0-1 in boxing yet.

1Vd8J_s-200x150.gif

Well he certainly has had a more lucrative boxing career than 99.9% of all boxers of all times.

you've been actively trolling mma forums about conor since the announcement of the mayweather fight, here to stir up some more drama?

I'm in.
Not sure if trolling

wouldn't know. he hasn't transitioned to mma since going 0-1 in boxing yet.
True but he is still the reiging undefeated ufc champion

And he did embarasss Paulie
Plus he was one of mayweathers toughest opponents

Well he certainly has had a more lucrative boxing career than 99.9% of all boxers of all times.
The math is way off but i understand not everyone can get a good education

The point you make is valid he has made more money than most pro boxers if you combine the money he made when he transitioned into mma

The math is way off but i understand not everyone can get a good education

The point you make is valid he has made more money than most pro boxers if you combine the money he made when he transitioned into mma
How many pro boxers in history have made 100 million dollars? How many boxers have had a pro fight in history? Lets see your math champ.

How many pro boxers in history have made 100 million dollars? How many boxers have had a pro fight in history? Lets see your math champ.
Are we talking adding inflation and lifetime career ? And also are we talking about confirmed purse right not a guess

Are we talking adding inflation and lifetime career ? And also are we talking about confirmed purse right not a guess
Boxers have confirmed purses? Who gives a shit what we are talking about. There is maybe 100 boxers that have made the money Conor has from boxing. I would bet both my nuts that there have been 10,000 boxers box a pro fight. That puts Mcgregor in top 1% lifetime earnings from a boxing match.

Boxers have confirmed purses? .

Jesus lol ok you trolled me well

anyhoo I agree with you Conor is the most successful Pro Boxer to have ever transitioned and competed in the UFC

Former irish champ , one of mayweathers opponents to have given him his hardest fight

2 weight class ufc champ

Destroyed a former world boxing champ in sparring

Only other person would be holly but she is not an active pro boxer like Conor

Of course.

Back