Is Cowboy Cerrone 20 times more popular than Platinum Perry?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Richie Hunter from the Frank Mir Podcast said he was at an event and everyone wanted to talk to Cerrone so instead he approached Platinum and tried some "journalist game" on him by teeing up some questons for Perry.

When people hear Cowboy, they think of a cow

When people hear Platinum, they think of a goat

No, Platinum is 20 times more popular than Cowboy.
Proof:
2qAopX1.jpg

20 times? That's inaccurate.

It's exactly 23.5 times. Twenty-tree fiddy.

Is Platinum Perry that weird looking simpleton who has "Gods Gift" tattooed on himself? And who got straight up outclassed by a 35 year old male model

Yeah i think Cowboy probably is 20 times more popular than that guy

Is Platinum Perry that weird looking simpleton who has "Gods Gift" tattooed on himself? And who got straight up outclassed by a 35 year old male model

Yeah i think Cowboy probably is 20 times more popular than that guy

2zPXU5M.gif

Lol at comparing popularity of someone with only a few UFC fights to one of the OG local residence fighters who also has 8 years longer as a pro fighter.

Interestingly though... it wouldn't take Plat but a few more winz to catch him with the younger generation who didn't follow Cowboy's rise.

That said... the difference in popularity is much less than 20:1 even today

Last edited:
You would think an individual Perry fight could create more hype than an individual Cerrone fight depending on who they are fighting.

That's a fair guess. Probably won't stay that way given where they're at in their careers respectively

Richie Hunter from the Frank Mir Podcast said he was at an event and everyone wanted to talk to Cerrone so instead he approached Platinum and tried some "journalist game" on him by teeing up some questons for Perry.
what's the thread about?

and it's common knowledge Cerrone is a giant douche

APRIL FOOLS

Keep posting in that support thread and they give you special privileges.
Sweet! I'm gotta get right on that~

Guess that means they didn't revive your thread. Did anyone give you a decent explanation at least?

Sweet! I'm gotta get right on that~

Guess that means they didn't revive your thread. Did anyone give you a decent explanation at least?
Nope deleted half the posts in that thread and yellow carded without explanation.

the thing that pisses me off the most is that Perry is a fan of Cerrone, but the guy couldn't even stop for 30 seconds to talk to Mike and make his day. Honestly, I can't wait until they get matched up and Platinum puts the Cowboy in a body bag.

with a broken body

Back