Is Cruz Done?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
He finally made his comeback after multiple ACL injuries, a torn groin, and then he breaks his arm in preparation against Rivera. He last fought 2 years ago against Garbrandt.

With his analyst job locked in, should he continue to fight? They guy has had 5 fights in in the past 7 years and he is injured for nearly every single one. He is clearly a hazard for the UFC in terms of trying to book him in a remotely consistent manor. He also is a decision fighter who rarely gets close to finishing his opponents and doesn't sell PPVs, and he costs a lot.

If you were Cruz, what would you do?

He finally made his comeback after multiple ACL injuries, a torn groin, and then he breaks his arm in preparation against Rivera. He last fought 2 years ago against Garbrandt.

With his analyst job locked in, should he continue to fight? They guy has had 5 fights in in the past 7 years and he is injured for nearly every single one. He is clearly a hazard for the UFC in terms of trying to book him in a remotely consistent manor. He also is a decision fighter who rarely gets close to finishing his opponents and doesn't sell PPVs, and he costs a lot.

You realize he has a fight booked.

ezgif-com-9a127dc0ca-gif.190233

Targeted or Confirmed? I saw the potential Lineker fight but I did not know it was confirmed or not?
I believe it is.

I'm more of a fan of Cruz as a fighter, than as a commentator.

As a commentator I find him highly arrogant and seems more interested in showing up his colleagues.

Hard for a fighter to just walk away... One that lost his prime due to injury. Think he still has some left for the octagon.

As a commentator I find him highly arrogant and seems more interested in showing up his colleagues.

IMO he's actually good when he's alone, giving some kind of breakdown on technique, tendencies or about his depression and climb back. Unfortunately when he's with other commentators he seems to get threatened / devensive / make things personal and then gets ridiculously snide. It seemed he "got talked to" before the Khabib / McGregor fight, but I don't know if that was even worse --- he was tentative and off balance, which was annoying but in a different way.

Yeah he is done...

He also has a fight with Lineker lined up

Dude is a part time fight just like Cain. They don't really have what it takes to sustain a prolonged career in mma. They ain't built like that lol

hes fighting midget lineker.

Back