Is Darren Till the best pure striker

Whaha TS, whaha

Pretty sure that Dalby guy out struck him

Til looks awesome.

But you are mental for this.

You know what, you need to calm the f*k down the kid looks great has talent, speed, & precision power, but don't get all sensational there's been a lot of pure striking/strikers going on in the UFC & mma before you saw him TKO Cerrone. C'Mon Man....?

One or two more wins and it will be "is till the goat?"

Sherdoggers love dickriding hard and fast after a good win

Anyone who recently has won by spectacular finish is the best striker in the world at the present moment.

001200b.jpg

overeem says hi

He is not even that good. He just proved what we all knew, Cerrone can't handle the bully pressure.

To me it also proved to me how much Robbie Lawler is OVERRATED. The guy bum rushed Cerrone, and Cerrone didn't even have a scratch on him. I think Cerrone won Round 2 and 3 in that fight. I don't accept a fighter being gifted a fight because "he moved forward" bullshit. LOL

Nah, he is good but he goes to decision with guys who no one knows in the UFC too much to be called the best striker.
He is pretty sharp for sure. Cowboy was a good test but is also kinda small for WW and really couldn't do much after gettin his nose broke early, Till definately has a lot of talent tho.

I vote for david teymur

Stop being ridiculous. Dude beats a 34 year old Cerrone riding a 2 fight losing streak and all of a sudden he's the best pure striker. Wtf. MMA fans are stupid af sometimes

Back