Is David Haye sick?

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
He looks fucking tiny, i was pretty sick a few years ago and i lost nearly all weight, and looking at Haye now it seems he looks in the same position

He looks like a Welterweight version of himself

In the build up to the Bellew rematch he was going on about being vegetarian and giving out some hippy vibes.

Not sure if that means anything, but maybe he’s had a real life change. I’ve never known a fat vegetarian, and there are no fat hippies in the Freak Brother comics.

Edit: apart from Fat Freddie and his cat, but they weren’t really hippies

In the build up to the Bellew rematch he was going on about being vegetarian and giving out some hippy vibes.

Not sure if that means anything, but maybe he’s had a real life change. I’ve never known a fat vegetarian, and there are no fat hippies in the Freak Brother comics.

Edit: apart from Fat Freddie and his cat, but they weren’t really hippies

I guess you havent seen him on TV tonight, he looks fucking tiny, i dont remember him being that small ever

I guess you havent seen him on TV tonight, he looks fucking tiny, i dont remember him being that small ever

Just turned on the Murray card (in Norway), so I guess I’ll see for myself soon

Yardes corner telling him to finish it in the 5th...

Pics or gtfo..

Anyways David has never been a heavyweight. If he's lost weight it's because he hasn't needed to bulk.

Unless he looks like Tom Hanks from Philadelphia..

Or 2018 Eminem. Is it official yet that Eminem has the full blown..?

So, I did your work for you OP.

IMG_20180624_113702.jpg

I think he may have the hiv

Pics or gtfo..

Anyways David has never been a heavyweight. If he's lost weight it's because he hasn't needed to bulk.

Unless he looks like Tom Hanks from Philadelphia..

Or 2018 Eminem. Is it official yet that Eminem has the full blown..?

Yeah he ain’t that big of a fella naturally which is why I’ve always thought fans are way too harsh on his career as a HW. he was fighting guys that were naturally 3-4 stone heavier than him, so much larger. His HW career was imo far more impressive than he gets given credit for

Yeah he ain’t that big of a fella naturally which is why I’ve always thought fans are way too harsh on his career as a HW. he was fighting guys that were naturally 3-4 stone heavier than him, so much larger. His HW career was imo far more impressive than he gets given credit for
I've never liked haye but have to give him some credit for unifying and what he did in the hw division given his frame. Just always felt he was an overblown cruiser, never liked his arrogance either.

Barrett - old and shot
Valuev - old and slow, lost to old ass Evander but got a gift
Ruiz - Dragged from nursing home to fight Haye
Chisora - Not very good but only name he beat at HW who wasn't prehistoric

Barrett - old and shot
Valuev - old and slow, lost to old ass Evander but got a gift
Ruiz - Dragged from nursing home to fight Haye
Chisora - Not very good but only name he beat at HW who wasn't prehistoric

And everyone of these guys was far bigger than him.
HWs seem to be judged differently to other weights it seems. Kell brook takes no criticism for getting his face crushed by a guy that is naturally a stone heavier, yet haye gets all sorts of criticism for losing to a dominant champion who was naturally at least 3 stones heavier, and beating a current champion who was naturally 7 stone heavier. And far bigger size differences in both fights. Ironic hypocrisy of boxing fans

I've never liked haye but have to give him some credit for unifying and what he did in the hw division given his frame. Just always felt he was an overblown cruiser, never liked his arrogance either.

That’s fair enough dude. I accept that people don’t like him because he’s a dick but to question his achievements is fckin laughable. Giving up that much size and length puts you at a massive disadvantage straight away in most cases which is why I have so much respect for Holyfield. Boxing fans are laughably selective with their criticism

Probably off the juice now that he's retired.

I accept that people don’t like him because he’s a dick

No he wasnt liked at HW! because he cherrypicked his fights was inactive for long times and when the Wlad fight materialised in the end had a big mouth and then shit the bed in the fight. Well his decapitated Wlad stunt was a little too much but even that was quickly forgiven.

Thats just regarding HW. At CW he was very impressive fighter and imo Clear Top5 alltime.

I like his style and never had any problem with his persona. He is a very good boxer and intelligent human being (imo far more eloquent and intelligent than the Klitschkos with their fake doctor titles) who often had imo a mental problem to go into attack mode.

Regarding the topic isnt it very obvious. Haye roided a lot and now of the juice (or just less more healthy levels of juice) he looses mass quickly.

No he wasnt liked at HW! because he cherrypicked his fights was inactive for long times and when the Wlad fight materialised in the end had a big mouth and then shit the bed in the fight. Well his decapitated Wlad stunt was a little too much but even that was quickly forgiven.

Thats just regarding HW. At CW he was very impressive fighter and imo Clear Top5 alltime.

I like his style and never had any problem with his persona. He is a very good boxer and intelligent human being (imo far more eloquent and intelligent than the Klitschkos with their fake doctor titles) who often had imo a mental problem to go into attack mode.

Regarding the topic isnt it very obvious. Haye roided a lot and now of the juice (or just less more healthy levels of juice) he looses mass quickly.
Yea. I kinda have this opinion of him aswell. He probably should have stayed at cruiser. And he didn't half talk a lot of shit considering.

I paid for haye vs audley too. What a mug I was. Felt like when I bought no man's sky at release..

Never again.

Back