Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

Is Die Hard a christmas movie?

• Total voters
Die hard and lethal weapon are the two best Xmas movies

If Derp Hard is a Xmas movie then so is Eyes Wide Shut and Step Brothers, among others

You were comparing it to the Christmas Carol thus implying it's a Christmas movie

I was not implying anything, son.

You have tried to be clever, but it has backfired. Take your loss, learn from it, move on and become a better person.

You are more than welcome. ;)

I was not implying anything, son.

You have tried to be clever, but it has backfired. Take your loss, learn from it, move on and become a better person.

You are more than welcome.

Except I didnt lose anything, dad? Google Christmas movies. You're in for a surprise.

Except I didnt lose anything, dad? Google Christmas movies. You're in for a surprise.

There is obviously a scale.

If Jaws is a 0/10 and Elf is a 10/10, Die hard would be around a 4/10, imo. Less of a Christmas film than say Gremlins or Home Alone, for example, but probably on par with Trading Places.

There is obviously a scale.

If Jaws is a 0/10 and Elf is a 10/10, Die hard would be around a 4/10, imo. Less of a Christmas film than say Gremlins or Home Alone, for example, but probably on par with Trading Places.

Then you slightly agree. Got it.

It’s the quintessential Christmas movie. The film is about family, doing the right thing, being a good person, and overall ensuring a happy X-mas while punishing those who try and ruin it.

Much of the movie is an homage to Christmas movies of the past and than updated with amazing action sequences.

It’s the thinking mans Christmas story.

When Christmas movies come on during this month, will they play die hard? Yes or no.

Did you just make this thread so people would agree with you? Why even ask and include No as an answer if you weren't going to be happy about people disagreeing.

Go bang a elf while watching die hard, good sir.

I'll just go watch Elf, a real Christmas movie!

tenor.gif

Yes, a black man steals things with terrorists and wasn't shot by a member of the NYPD or LAPD. That is a fucking Christmas miracle.

What's crazy is that it's based on a true story.

Back