Is DJ content with fighting the Borgs, Reis’, Cariasos, and Elliots of the world...

TJ's a coward for wanting to fight the P4P #1 at his own weight class.

Dear lord, some people here are hilarious.

I guess DJ just created the rankings ...you're telling me TJ doesn't think it's his easiest chance to become 2 division champ ? Fuck outta here ...I'm the goon, ok son .
TJ is doing what he thinks is best for his career. Dethroning the supposed p4p number 1 is a major achievement and is a high possibility so wtf Why would he not go for that? That could possibly propel him to p4p number 1 or certainly boost him up in ranking and notoriety. So yes you're a damn goon because things like this go over your head.

TJ is doing whathe thinks is best for his career. Dethroning the supposed p4p number 1 is a major achievement and is a high possibility so wtf would he not go for that? That could possibly propel him to p4p number or certainly boost him up in ranking and notoriety. So yes you're a damn goon because things like this go over your head
Ok dipshit , he picked the road he thought was easiest to try and pick up a title in a 2nd division ...tell me I'm wrong ...also he most likely has no intention of defending if he wins that fight ...I've got no interest in it ...fuck outta here clown , jump TJ's nuts if you want but say the shit is over my head and you're lying to yourself .

Unfortunate but at least he's not taking steroids.

<6>

Ok dipshit , he picked the road he thought was easiest to try and pick up a title in a 2nd division ...tell me I'm wrong ...also he most likely has no intention of defending if he wins that fight ...I've got no interest in it ...fuck outta here clown , jump TJ's nuts if you want but say the shit is over my head and you're lying to yourself .
Fighting DJ is no easy road stupid fuck. And name one fighter that is intentionally taking the hardest and least profitable route in their career? So continue basking in your ignorance. Now go ahead and tell me DJ isn't taking the easiest route possible.... Fucking moron

He clearly loves being a big fish in a little pond. Why test yourself when so many people already call you the GOAT? A loss would just hurt that case - no need to risk it.

Fighting DJ is no easy road stupid fuck. And name one fighter that is intentionally taking the hardest and least profitable route in their career? So continue basking in your ignorance. Now go ahead and tell me DJ isn't taking the easiest route possible.... Fucking moron
I didn't say DJ wasn't taking the easiest route ? You've got quite the imagination little fella , I did say TJ thinks it's his easiest road to picking up a title in a 2nd division , you wanna tell me I'm wrong yet ? And just for kicks I'd say Gaethje is probably taking whatever hard route they wanna throw his way...but that's not even relevant here , so you circle back to your first statement and I'll say what I already said , I never said DJ wasn't taking the easiest route possible , all I did was question TJ ...and I'm the fucking moron ...don't just read , comprehend .

I didn't say DJ wasn't taking the easiest route ? You've got quite the imagination little fella , I did say TJ thinks it's his easiest road to picking up a title in a 2nd division , you wanna tell me I'm wrong yet ? And just for kicks I'd say Gaethje is probably taking whatever hard route they wanna throw his way...but that's not even relevant here , so you circle back to your first statement and I'll say what I already said , I never said DJ wasn't taking the easiest route possible , all I did was question TJ ...and I'm the fucking moron ...don't just read , comprehend .
as long as you understand you're a moron were good here peace

2 years and his ass is in WWE.

Armbar off
giphy.gif

"were good".

Yes clearly I'm the moron here .
yeah I didn't put an apostrophe forgive me grammar gods. The fact that you had to even harp on that on a mma forum speaks volumes continue being a shertard. So you go through these forums and deem people a moron because they don't use an apostrophe lmfao. Dumb petty cunt.

Everyone is a arm chair quarter back in here. Walk a mile in the man's shoes before you start criticizing him.
99% of everyone in here does what is best for their own heath and wallet. DJ is no different.

If Borg, Reis, CEJUDO and BENAVIDEZ arent championship material, than neither was Chris Wiedman, or Cody Garbrandt

yeah I didn't put an apostrophe forgive me grammar gods. The fact that you had to even harp on that on a mma forum speaks volumes continue being a shertard

Normally I wouldn't but when you try and insult someone's intelligence , make damn sure your own stupidity doesn't get in the way .

Felt the need to go back and edit that last one to throw a few choice words out there and show that extensive vocabulary huh ? Do your thing mcchicken , or mcdouble or whatever .

Normally I wouldn't but when you try and insult someone's intelligence , make damn sure your own stupidity doesn't get in the way .
Not using an apostrophe on an mma forum has zero relevance on intelligence. You're one dumbass dude this isn't grammar class. You didn't double space after several of your sentences and used a comma after a space so you must be a dumbass. See how dumb you look using your reasoning against you? Literally you're one dumb dude. You've made technical grammar mistakes too you buffoon. But that's not what this forum is about stay on topic shertard

Back