Is DJ the only undersized champion in the UFC?

'normal size dudes'

The average height for a white American male is 5'10" most of these guys fall between that. They are 'normal sized dudes'. I always forget that everyone on Sherdog is 6'4" with an 8" dick and makes 150k a year flipping burgers at Wendys.
The joke flew over your head. I'm 186 cms BTW not 6"4

'normal size dudes'

The average height for a white American male is 5'10" most of these guys fall between that. They are 'normal sized dudes'. I always forget that everyone on Sherdog is 6'4" with an 8" dick and makes 150k a year flipping burgers at Wendys.

8 inches?

Pitiful.

Stipe: 6'4" 246 lbs
DC: 5'11" 230 lbs
Whittaker: 6'0 216 lbs
Woodley: 5'9" 205 lbs
Conor: 5'9" 180 lbs
Tony: 5'11" 200 lbs
Holloway: 5'11" (cant find any source on this but I'm guessing 170-175)
Dillashaw: 5'6" 160 lbs
DJ: 5'3" 140 lbs

Whittaker is actually average for MW which surprised me

Average heights for each weightclass
imyPODe.png
DJ is truly the smallest for his class..................... ..

Last edited:
Agreed. DJ is undersized in the lightest division which is why it's hilarious of TJ to challenge him instead of Holloway. Shows what kind of a bitch TJ really is.
I hope DJ beats him. TJ will take a slice of humble pie.

IF TJ drops to 125 to fight DJ......

BET THE BANK ON DJ.... to finish.

DC is nowhere near 5'11.
SF018.jpg

Here he is with 5'8 Jeff Monson.

CormierWeidmanChamps.jpg

DC with Weidman

I think he's said he's 5'10 during a broadcast recently. Interestingly enough Jeff Monson is listed at 5'9.

I think he's said he's 5'10 during a broadcast recently. Interestingly enough Jeff Monson is listed at 5'9.
I'd guess DC to be a little over 5'8. He's definitely much shorter than his 5'11 listing, and 5'10 also seems a fair bit too much.

DC is definitely at least 5'10", from comparing him to various fighters he fought at weigh ins, Michael Bisping on fox, Dana white, training partners. He seems about the same height as dana white.

Short heavy weights seem shorter due to being stocky and fighting taller guys constantly.

If anything it's Tyron whos shorter than TS listed, he looks legit 5'7". Seems tiny compared to Rogan interviewing him after fights.

I'd say RW is pretty significantly undersized at MW. That might be exceptional though, with monstas like rockhold, weidman and romero in the mix currently. he looks similar to jacare, brunson et al

DC's so undersized that he's constantly having weight issues.

He's definitely one of the smaller in his divisions.

Whittaker might be as well just going by he was at WW for a while.

Dillashaw never seemed like a big BW to me, although if he's really walking at 160 (which some BWs do) I don't see how he makes a buck 25.

I'd guess DC to be a little over 5'8. He's definitely much shorter than his 5'11 listing, and 5'10 also seems a fair bit too much.

How he was able to whoop on those Legit Heavyweights is nuts. Like how? 5'8 or 5'9.

Frankie holding down at LW to me is the most imressive when you talking undersized champs, the dude cut like 5lbs to make LW when he had the throne.

At this high of level, a champ (below HW) that only cuts about 5lbs is unheard of.......

DJ and Elliott looked like they were a weight class apart when they fought.

DJ Elliott.jpg

Stipe: 6'4" 246 lbs
DC: 5'11" 230 lbs
Whittaker: 6'0 216 lbs
Woodley: 5'9" 205 lbs
Conor: 5'9" 180 lbs
Tony: 5'11" 200 lbs
Holloway: 5'11" (cant find any source on this but I'm guessing 170-175)
Dillashaw: 5'6" 160 lbs
DJ: 5'3" 140 lbs

Whittaker is actually average for MW which surprised me

Average heights for each weightclass
imyPODe.png

MM is the only undersized champion.

Back