Is Dominick Cruz, Faber, Dillasahw, or Cody bantamweight goat?

As much as I like faber much more, cruz has owned this division...

Cruz.

Lol at Cody and Faber being mentioned. Fabers title was at FW and Cody was a one and done champ. He could win his way into the discussion in the future but no way is he in it now.

Dom's unbeaten streak was impressive but at the same time overrated, people exaggerate how long his title run was because he was out injured for several years.

Dillashaw has the potential if he gets a win over Cruz and defends a few more times, he already has wins over Barao and Cody who were champs with long win streaks.

How could you name Faber who never got to touch the belt? Barao beat him twice

cruz for now thrillashaw has potential though cruz is excellent on commentary btw

I have big expectations for Dillishaw but honestly I don't think the GOAT of bantemweight has entered the sport yet. Then again, I don't think the sport has existed long enough for ANY sort of GOAT discussion so...

Dom is the GOAT at this present time. Injuries have taken their toll and imo his best days are behind him.

As of right now, it's Cruz then Miguel Torres

I have big expectations for Dillishaw but honestly I don't think the GOAT of bantemweight has entered the sport yet. Then again, I don't think the sport has existed long enough for ANY sort of GOAT discussion so...
same can be said for any sport you helmet he is talking about right now

Cruz for now, Dillashaw is close and still getting better

same can be said for any sport you helmet he is talking about right now

As much as I love your choice in insult my point was the following: Boxing in more or less its current form has existed for over a century. MMA on the other hand has only existed in its current form for a little under 20.

There's a slight difference in sample size there. But hey, I enjoy a bit of academic rigor in my masturbatory sports nerd talk.

Cruz Duh.. His comeback to me is still the most amazing story ever in the UFC. Nobody comes back to the top from injuries like that..

lol Faber.

It's Dillashaw with Cruz as a close second IMO. He beat Barao twice, he beat Garbrandt (who was undefeated and coming off a very impressive performance against Cruz), he beat Lineaker, and he came a hair away from defeating Cruz himself (you could make the case that he did beat him, their fight was that close.)

In the long run though, I think Cody could surpass both Dillashaw and Cruz and stand atop the mountain as the GOAT.

Back