Is Elias the Best Heel in WWE?

Emang8

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This guy really gets it man. He actually got the crowd chanting "we want Roman", nobody else could of pulled that off.

I was blown away with the match last night. I didn’t think he could work like that.

I’m a big fan of his. And yes, solid match last night

I haven't seen the match yet, but he's damn good at what he does. He deserves his last name back at the very least.

I haven't seen the match yet, but he's damn good at what he does. He deserves his last name back at the very least.

Agreed on the name. Hell it made him appear more of a tough and strong individual as it was a nod to Sampson from the Bible. I hate how everyone has to just be one word names today.

All you guys want to walk with da drifter now!

#1 is still Miz but Elias is rising fast.
I haven't seen the match yet but glad it was well received (Meltzer shit on it.)

I remember, a few weeks ago, there was a four way or six pack challenge match (Survivor Series qual, I think) where one of the biggest pops was Elias jumping from the mat to the top rope to set up a blocked superplex. 12,000 people simultaneously went "Whoa" with me watching at home surprised that I had done the same.

Agreed on the name. Hell it made him appear more of a tough and strong individual as it was a nod to Sampson from the Bible. I hate how everyone has to just be one word names today.
Member Antonio Cesaro and Alexander Ruzev?

#1 is still Miz but Elias is rising fast.
I haven't seen the match yet but glad it was well received (Meltzer shit on it.)

I remember, a few weeks ago, there was a four way or six pack challenge match (Survivor Series qual, I think) where one of the biggest pops was Elias jumping from the mat to the top rope to set up a blocked superplex. 12,000 people simultaneously went "Whoa" with me watching at home surprised that I had done the same.

I finally saw it and I thought it was good. He was the highlight (and I like Roman). His Macho Man elbow and spinning powerbomb thing were both sweet. The finish sucked, which always puts a stink on a match. That's just how they keep shitting up Reigns, though. The sudden impact spear finish just doesn't work. Roman no sells something, both guys bounce off the ropes like idiots, spear, pin. It's not an "out of nowhere" move and a monster like him doesn't need that type of finish. But no I'm getting off topic.

1) Stephanie
2) HHH
3) Miz
4) Brock
5) KO
6) Enzo
I'll agree on Miz and KO but just give Elias another 2 years and he will transcend those two. Stephanie and HHH are good heels but they are certainly not better as a heel than Elias. I think you are getting the notion of 'more prominent' and 'better' confused. Enzo is getting X-pac type hate and what he is doing is certainly not as masterful. Finally, don't get me started on Brock.

I'll agree on Miz and KO but just give Elias another 2 years and he will transcend those two. Stephanie and HHH are good heels but they are certainly not better as a heel than Elias. I think you are getting the notion of 'more prominent' and 'better' confused. Enzo is getting X-pac type hate and what he is doing is certainly not as masterful. Finally, don't get me started on Brock.

Yes but the title says is he the best heel in the WWE. And right now hes not. Not even close. Paul Heyman should be on my list. Shit Neville was a better heel.

As he got all the tools to be a good heel wrestler, Certainly, But until hes in more than a guitar on a pole match and carrying RR to a decent match. Hes doing the ol hate on the city Im in schtick which is easy.

As he got all the tools to be a good heel wrestler, Certainly, But until hes in more than a guitar on a pole match and carrying RR to a decent match. Hes doing the ol hate on the city Im in schtick which is easy.

Maybe you're right about that, but he does it better than anybody else! <Moves>

Give that man the money in the bank. He can keep lyrics in there. Or custom it into a guitar case.

I wish he stil used the diving elbow. He had a really good one he busted out in NXT a couple time.

Back