Is ESPN committing suicide?

Nfl section has an article on Meek mill. Bums over there. Dude violated his parole how many times? Do the time. Shut the fuck up. Jesus.

ESPN is now straight dogshit I’m glad the network is nearly dead now. They only have themselves to blame for their own downfall.

I'm old enough to have been around when ESPN started in 1979. Prior to that people had to wait for the local evening news or read about sports the next day in the newspaper. Maybe hope something would be on ABC's Wide World of Sports on Saturday. It was great being able to turn it on and get the latest scores on the ticker and more in depth coverage. They also covered sports that the local stations didn't have time for in their 7 minute sports reports. ESPN covered more college football and basketball than the major networks. Racing was what I enjoyed the most.

The internet has removed sports news from the equation as everything is available almost instantaneously from many sources. Instead of reporting on what is happening they have discuss why it happened and how it impacts the sport.

They thrive off of misleading click bait titles a dumbshits like Stephen A for ratings nowadays. Last time I checked white folks were still a majority in this country, save all the pro black shit for the ghetto and the liberal news media. They need Kobe to come back and rape somebody

The Dan LeBatard show is fucking great.

His TV show Highly Questionable is blech.

PTI is still great but once Tony and Wilbon retire it's all over.

Get Up! Is hot bullshit as is everything else on that network aside from NFL live.

Actually some 30 for 30s are good though.

Through the ashes, a hero has risen
maxresdefault.jpg

#SaveUsStu #StugotzArmy

Hank Azaria was on their show for what seemed like all of March Madness, it was phenomenal.

"Vlade Divacs looks like sleep deprivation"

"Jackie McMullen looks like your mom's friend Carol"

"Jeff Fisher..."

It's just so good. But it's impossible to explain

"Vlade Divacs looks like sleep deprivation"

"Jackie McMullen looks like your mom's friend Carol"

"Jeff Fisher..."

It's just so good. But it's impossible to explain
The Looks Like Game is the best damn thing to ever happen to sports radio

I love the limited fakes, too.

Surfer dude who is far from the mic gets me every time.

Also the Kentucky Fraud Chickens kill me every time.

Half the time I'm indignant about listening to it at work, the other half of the time I'm embarassed because I know if you haven't followed the show for any amount of time it must sound like pure nonsense..

Also the Kentucky Fraud Chickens kill me every time.

Half the time I'm indignant about listening to it at work, the other half of the time I'm embarassed because I know if you haven't followed the show for any amount of time it must sound like pure nonsense..
i have turned it on every once in awhile when i am driving somewhere and eachand every time i have never understood what the big deal with him is. he seems to spend a lot of time TALKING about how edgy he is. literally more than half the time i have turned it on he is talking about how the viewers can kiss his ass if they dont like him and is giving him the correct email address to write and complain. another 40% of the time i am listening to his father because apparently after 10 or whatever years its been, its supposed to still be funny to listen to him talk with a funny accent. i honestly dont think i have ever even heard him talk about sports

i have turned it on every once in awhile when i am driving somewhere and eachand every time i have never understood what the big deal with him is. he seems to spend a lot of time TALKING about how edgy he is. literally more than half the time i have turned it on he is talking about how the viewers can kiss his ass if they dont like him and is giving him the correct email address to write and complain. another 40% of the time i am listening to his father because apparently after 10 or whatever years its been, its supposed to still be funny to listen to him talk with a funny accent. i honestly dont think i have ever even heard him talk about sports

Really? I've never heard him talk about how edgy he is, they just joke around about nonsense thats usually sports related.

Papi is rarely on the show but they use his voice a lot.

Anyhoo,

Obligatory

YOU DONT GET THE SHOWWW

Really? I've never heard him talk about how edgy he is, they just joke around about nonsense thats usually sports related.

Papi is rarely on the show but they use his voice a lot.

Anyhoo,

Obligatory

YOU DONT GET THE SHOWWW
yea, he isnt on the show but yes, his voice is constant and its annoying.

since he has so many acolytes, a few month ago i had a long drive and i was determined to stick to it and figure out what people liked. for literally 30 minute, all he talked about was how people who were complaining through twitter and social media were doing it wrong. you needed to write to some other email so that the right people get it. and see, "i dont care if you complain, i am even helping you."

so, no, i dont get the show

ESPN is now straight dogshit I’m glad the network is nearly dead now. They only have themselves to blame for their own downfall.

Agreed...at some point they decided that we didn't want to see extensive highlights of games and instead wanted to watch circus clowns all doing bad Olberman impressions with awful jokes and lots and lots of folks sitting at tables talking. Sportscenter went from my favorite show in college to an unwatchable hour-and-a-half mess. Sometimes it feels like they don't even want to cover sports and just want to be the next CNN. It's pathetic seeing them latch onto national tragedies and put a "sports spin" on them...like any of us watch ESPN for that crap.

And now they're trying to appeal to the younger folks while not realizing that all of them just go to various social media sites and blogs for their sports content. So they alienated the older fans who would still be watching them had they not screwed up their programs and they're unable to get any of the younger ones. Good job, morons.

ESPN died with Stuart Scott
actually, i think scott was what started their demise. sure, there were other before him that had the catch phrases, etc., but i think it was with scott where it first came to be more about the anchor than the sport itself

Agreed...at some point they decided that we didn't want to see extensive highlights of games and instead wanted to watch circus clowns all doing bad Olberman impressions with awful jokes and lots and lots of folks sitting at tables talking. Sportscenter went from my favorite show in college to an unwatchable hour-and-a-half mess. Sometimes it feels like they don't even want to cover sports and just want to be the next CNN. It's pathetic seeing them latch onto national tragedies and put a "sports spin" on them...like any of us watch ESPN for that crap.

Reminds me of this:

Yeah I used to wake up every morning to Sportscenter and now I have to endure this "Get Up" shit. That Beadle chick has a cute laugh that makes me want to fuck her though so I tend to concentrate on the positives.

Yeah I used to wake up every morning to Sportscenter and now I have to endure this "Get Up" shit. That Beadle chick has a cute laugh that makes me want to fuck her though so I tend to concentrate on the positives.
you have a much better chance at fucking greenberg

Back