IS Fallout 4 GOTY Edition worth it for 20 bucks?

The battle about who earns a higher income between @jojoRed and @blaseblah will have to be settled on another day at another place.
There was some dude who "@" Madmick, tryna police under the guise of "I just wanna go on the tranny thread etc and not read this sh*t".

But the mods did a good job here, I fell into being baited to act like an immature goof. Thats on me.

If I use console command 'clearownership' on a set of "stolen" raider power armor (the one half stuck in the wall at a raider infested power station) you kill the raiders but still when try to enter the armor it says 'Steal' instead of enter so used the console command

Worth it. Better than FO3 but a New Vegas it aint.

I didnt find it buggy though I played fully modded with the unofficial patch.

Im trying to decide if the TS is serious or not...

I rank them NV, 4 then 3. NV just had a much better team designing the story.

I am at the crossroads of deciding what to do. That was 6 months ago when I stopped playing. With my stroke in the commonwealth,
you would think I could get the institute and the minutemen to try and work it out one last time.

If I use console command 'clearownership' on a set of "stolen" raider power armor (the one half stuck in the wall at a raider infested power station) you kill the raiders but still when try to enter the armor it says 'Steal' instead of enter so used the console command
Why would it matter? There's no karma now, so stealing doesn't really matter unless someone sees you do it. These games have always tagged some raider gear as stealing, kinda annoying.

Like hey they were a gang of killers that shot at me on sight. Their stuff is mine now, ain't no stealing. They're dead.

Question: the workshop says I have 217 fertilizer when I go to build objects. But I cant find this fertilizer in my workshop. I want to take it out to use in my ammunition plant. Anybody know how I can access the fertilizer it says I have? I checked under Junk in my workshop but not seeing it.

Question: the workshop says I have 217 fertilizer when I go to build objects. But I cant find this fertilizer in my workshop. I want to take it out to use in my ammunition plant. Anybody know how I can access the fertilizer it says I have? I checked under Junk in my workshop but not seeing it.
I think it combines all of the resource you have, in every form. So some of that fertilizer might be in other items. One thing that might work, is find a recipe using fertilizer. Click on the fertilizer and it'll put a magnifying glass mark next to it. Then any item that contains fertilizer will have that icon next to it. That's how I sort items that contain adhesive to make sure I loot them.

I finished the main quest but it felt like a chore most of the time. I preferred FO3/NV game mechanics.

I got a laser pistol that does ridiculous damage

Its a legendary that does 2x damage to targets with full health

I modded it into a sniper pistol that does 180 base damage, so 360 if the enemy has full health, and if its a sneak attack (which it usually is) another 2x for 720 damage

Back