Is feminism a dirty word?

MartinEf**

White Belt
Reaction score
Cant really make my mind up about this one.

On the one hand I believe in equal rights, and on the other, I dont know that feminism is about that, but instead may be concerned with the antagonistic furthering of female friendly causes.

anifeminism.jpg

For ...

Feminism doesnt concern itself with things like male suicide rate, and therefore is not about equality, but animosity. It readresses a delusional construct of blanket catch all victimhood.
Feminism is conceptually an antagonistic concept aimed at men. The reality is the guy who made "the killing rooms" addressing chinas ophanages, is more of a friend to women than the girl in the office dressing to seduce and talking ad infinitum about her latest v monologue.
Feminism, like racism, is really just a bigots club.
Real feminism that outlines obvious and apparent bigotry has been sidelined by arguments over bs, entitlement culture, and women thinking they can act like guys, and still claim privilege. Ie its a culture of selfish entitlement and not profound and accessible moral rightousness.
Feminism does not overly concern itself with real female issues, unless the bad guy is a white, middle class male. Female circumcision. Murder of infant females in the developing world. (Lack of) Contraception in africa. - Not really making the headlines, in the way a pay dispute in the west does.
Feminism isnt humanism. Civil rights dont seem to matter unless there is a woman involved. Surely, if you have inequality, that is all inequality, and not just selective myopia and self interested personality politics.

a878f52c8f57b39bbdd7217fb1cadc4a.jpg

Against ...

There are more female infants killed in china and india each year, than are born in the USA.
Western media persists in false categorisation and unhealthy conditioning of women, still, in 2015. Despite all the bs women in all the bs dramas beating up 5 men at a time, the real poison is in the symbolic image a woman represents in western culture. Male gaze persists.
Real change comes from a core of creativity and construction from an oppressed minority, and not from a diffuse appeal to the status quo. Solidarity is part of revolution.
Women should not be treated like handicapped people, because they do not have a p.
Feminism has arguably and demonstrably, at least helped to bring about real change for women. A specific group that were specifically treated as second class citizens in rights and realities for most of recorded history.

Last edited:
Feminism to me it implies not shaving the appropriate areas. Shaving is keeping things clean. Not shaving is dirty. Therefore feminists (and the word feminism by association) are dirty.

Feminism to me it implies not shaving the appropriate areas. Shaving is keeping things clean. Not shaving is dirty. Therefore feminists (and the word feminism by association) are dirty.

Thats probably factually inaccurate. Shaving and cleaning are two different things? Are you bald or do you have dirty hair?

To be a "feminist" means something different to a great number of people.

Some who would call themselves feminist are looking for equal rights/pay, and some beneficial treatment due to things that uniquely affect women, like maternity leave and what not.

Some, think they can be raped telepathically and are obviously batshit crazy.

The former; I agree with and support. The latter I just laugh and ignore after.

feminism ran its course just like the civil rights movement for blacks (i say blacks instead of african americans because obviously not all black ppl are AA.)

gay rights movement is kinda relevant, today.

I recently met a luscious little stripper in Dallas, TX. She lectured me on the virtues of feminism, basically saying that women have a right to do with their bodies as they please. So I offered her $300 to spend the night with me in my hotel room, and on the grounds of feminism, she accepted. I'm all for feminism...:icon_lol:

Lol, feminism at its core is about equality for women worldwide.

Feminazism is about women being exalted for no reason other than the idea that "women are special because they're women".

What Im actually saying, is that a womans parts arent meant to smell like fish. With or without hair.

Which means hygiene takes a step up in importance with the ladies. Not washing your head for a week won't attract all the feral cats. No what I'm sayin'?

Lol, feminism at its core is about equality for women worldwide.

Feminazism is about women being exalted for no reason other than the idea that "women are special because they're women".

women are special. men are special.

Back