Is Frank Dux legit?

He’s almost as legit as Charlie Z.

Of course he’s legit. How else do you explain this?

Of course he’s legit. How else do you explain this?

Yeah man, he’s about as legitimate as you would expect a super secret special ops/ CIA agent, world underground no holds barred karate champion, master ninja from the 80’s would be.

He was until he he met Zane Frazier, who has about as many tall tales as Dux.

been a while since I saw one of these threads.

yes, he was a fraud, as the fans all wanted to see a ''superfight'' against Kurt Sloane but they could never get those two guys together at the same time.

Last edited:
Short version: He is a fraud

Long version:

It can be a bit to digest all at once, so they also broke it into chapters here:

The playlist covers many frauds, but where I linked is where he has his Frank Dux section. The little film goes really in depth and I think you guys may find it entertaining if you have not seen it already.

beleaf.jpg

I'll give him one thing. His undocumented 329-0 record sounds more believable than those "round number" records like Rickson's 400-0 or several guys who claimed 200-0 or 250-0 (Thomas Ramirez, Houston Alexander, Pat Smith, etc.). Of course we know Rickson was really 400-1 with his sambo defeat, and Dux is 329-1 unless Zane Frazier really blindsided him or used brass knuckles. Then he's 329-0 with a DQ or NC.

Dude he holds the record for fastest kick with a knockout (70 mph) in the kumite. You can’t just make that up.

What about the Kumite tourney in Hong Kong? Was that real at least?

Organized crime has had its hand in boxing for decades. Id be surprised if they did not try and pull something more no holds barred especially in countries that lax regulations.

Back