Is Goku Beatable?

I bought the arguments. Death Battle used advanced analytics and reason to make a decision.

People who didn't like based it on the fact that they like Goku more than Superman.

The problem really is power scaling in the different series. Freiza can blow a planet up with a small blast with his finger, superman has never had to face anyone of this power level not even close.

Goku that fought raditz in dragon ball probublay beats sulerman.

Much less any newer version SS goku

Goku curb stomps every DC and Marvel outside maybe Celestial beings such as Molecule Man, The Beyonder, The One Above All, Living Trib. Anything that can manipulate universes/dimensions and survives a fucking big bang (galactus) will beat goku.

Goku shits on thanos, darkseid, but not galactus tier. But yes, Goku absolutely shits on superman.

Goku curb stomps every DC and Marvel outside maybe Celestial beings such as Molecule Man, The Beyonder, The One Above All, Living Trib. Anything that can manipulate universes/dimensions and survives a fucking big bang (galactus) will beat goku.

Goku shits on thanos, darkseid, but not galactus tier. But yes, Goku absolutely shits on superman.

But IF we were to say they were in the same universe those would all have to Be less powerful than the cat, so by defacto he at least has a chance

The problem really is power scaling in the different series. Freiza can blow a planet up with a small blast with his finger, superman has never had to face anyone of this power level not even close.

Dragon Ball isn't even consistent with the power of its characters.

But IF we were to say they were in the same universe those would all have to Be less powerful than the cat, so by defacto he at least has a chance
Hmm, I think Beerus and Galactus might be similar power levels. Now Zeno, hes above Galactus and Beerus and those guys.

Instant Transmission is as fast as a thought, Goku is god-tier martial artist, plus a literal God(Super Saiyan God) PLUS Ultra Instinct. He would solo Flash at any moment and would also solo the entire Marvel and DC universes combined tbh. Except MAYBE, like you said earlier, the One Above All, Living Tribunal, etc. Goku's punches literally tear apart reality, see the fight with Hit and his ultra instinct mode. So even if reality warpers have inherent advantages, there is the possibility that Goku could still defeat them. His power has gone off the charts as Dragon Ball has progressed.

There is this video here
which goes into some cool details
But keep in mind, Buu literally screamed to tear a hole in the fabric of reality to escape from an entirely different dimension, Janemba also could warp reality in Hell, etc. So it isn't as if he hasn't faced off against reality altering powers. I know there are different levels to all of this though.

Honestly, Goku is probably the fight One Punch Man needs.
Let's make this fair and exclude Celestials, Cosmic Beings, Gods, the Living Tribunal, and Omega level mutants such as Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards etc. And ofcourse TOAA

Goku absolutely cannot beat them that is irrefutable but they have powers and abilities that make it just unfair and silly.

So we are left with human, superhuman, herald and sky father level characters all of whom range in power and abilities.

Goku easily goes through all human level (Batman, Ironman, Hawkeye, Robin etc.)

Goku easily goes through superhuman (Spiderman, Deadpool, most X-Men, Blade etc.)

Goku goes through all heralds (Thor, Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, etc.)

Goku stops at high fathers everytime (Thanos with the infinity stones, Zeus, Odin, Darkseid, Superman etc.) Maybe he beats some and loses to some but he is around that level based on actual feats.

I don't like Dragon Balls power scaling, it is horrendous, they say stuff like every punch tears a hole in the fabric of time or alters reality but yet he is fighting on earth with humans 20 feet away and nothing happens.. They throw the term 'God' around alot aswell, it is pretty meaningless in Dragon Ball because then he will struggle with a SSJ2 Califla in 'God mode' so I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Goku doesn't have amazing feats to back up the claims, he is like I originally said a master martial artist with amazing energy projection.

The Living Tribunal actually thought the Beyonders in all universes at the same time and all of reality was affected, DB has never done anything like this.

main-qimg-65167dbeaafb958ec0375d89a297a8df.webp

Dragon Ball isn't even consistent with the power of its characters.

It is in a sense though, the newest bad guy is always stronger than the last by a good margin.

For laughs every now and then they shouldn’t throw in bad guys that’s are week just for laughs

Let's make this fair and exclude Celestials, Cosmic Beings, Gods, the Living Tribunal, and Omega level mutants such as Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards etc. And ofcourse TOAA

Goku absolutely cannot beat them that is irrefutable but they have powers and abilities that make it just unfair and silly.

So we are left with human, superhuman, herald and sky father level characters all of whom range in power and abilities.

Goku easily goes through all human level (Batman, Ironman, Hawkeye, Robin etc.)

Goku easily goes through superhuman (Spiderman, Deadpool, most X-Men, Blade etc.)

Goku goes through all heralds (Thor, Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, etc.)

Goku stops at high fathers everytime (Thanos with the infinity stones, Zeus, Odin, Darkseid, Superman etc.) Maybe he beats some and loses to some but he is around that level based on actual feats.

I don't like Dragon Balls power scaling, it is horrendous, they say stuff like every punch tears a hole in the fabric of time or alters reality but yet he is fighting on earth with humans 20 feet away and nothing happens.. They throw the term 'God' around alot aswell, it is pretty meaningless in Dragon Ball because then he will struggle with a SSJ2 Califla in 'God mode' so I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Goku doesn't have amazing feats to back up the claims, he is like I originally said a master martial artist with amazing energy projection.

The Living Tribunal actually thought the Beyonders in all universes at the same time and all of reality was affected, DB has never done anything like this.

main-qimg-65167dbeaafb958ec0375d89a297a8df.webp
You made a hell of a post until you said Superman beats him. MUI Goku and its not even close. Everything else you've said is 100% on point though brotha, all the others are toss ups. I think he beats Darkseid and Superman out of that group. MAYBE ODIN

What does "Goku is god-tier martial artist, plus a literal God(Super Saiyan God) PLUS Ultra Instinct" mean?

What context does this have outside of the Dragon Ball universe? How can this be quantified for someone with no knowledge of Dragon Ball.
Goku isn't actually a god in any way, he has zero god like abilities and it is a word used for nothing more than hype.

Goku is in just another ascension of his Saiyan abilities that is unbelievably powerful.

Dragon Ball only has one god and it's Zeno based on his abilities.

Gods do not fight they are nigh or completely omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, they create and destroy worlds with thoughts and be at all places at once, they are Gods.

Goku in his 'God' form couldn't beat, Dyspo, Kefla, Caulifla, Hit or Jiren.

That is no God lol

You made a hell of a post until you said Superman beats him. MUI Goku and its not even close. Everything else you've said is 100% on point though brotha, all the others are toss ups. I think he beats Darkseid and Superman out of that group. MAYBE ODIN
Well the old Goku vs. Superman is the oldest question on the internet, it has been debated so many times, who knows what side to take?

If we take the best Goku with Mastered Ultra Instinct vs. the best Superman being Prime One-Million or silver age, then I see Goku is in big trouble and I mean big.

main-qimg-9180e3f23275a154e8d266971a73eb98.webp

But this is the problem, Superman is an ideal, he isn't meant to lose, he is a beacon of what can be so he will always be written in a way where he becomes superior similar to Goku losing and coming back stronger.

Unless he is fighting the Anti-Monitor, then he is fucked :p

Well the old Goku vs. Superman is the oldest question on the internet, it has been debated so many times, who knows what side to take?

If we take the best Goku with Mastered Ultra Instinct vs. the best Superman being Prime One-Million or silver age, then I see Goku is in big trouble and I mean big.

But this is the problem, Superman is an ideal, he isn't meant to lose, he is a beacon of what can be so he will always be written in a way where he becomes superior similar to Goku losing and coming back stronger.

I agree, but instant transmission with some kryptonite and night night.

One of the biggest and often overlooked problem with a fight between Superman and goku is that Superman’s power comes from our sun, specifically the color of it.

On krypton he would not be anywhere near as powerful, so all goku has to do is grab him, instant transmission to a planet with a different color sun and beat him like a red headed step child.

Wow, no, no, no.

Superman has fought Darkseid and The Anti-Monitor

There is no character in Dragon Ball as powerful as the Anti-Monitor, even the Gods of Destruction have nothing, all they do is fight really good and destroy stuff with no equal, they have no control over reality, time or molecules and matter, they would be fucked.

Frieza would be terrified of Darkseid aswell.

Goku can hang with the cat, who is the universes god of destruction. The most powerful non god being In the universe.

ALL these others beings Thanos and who Ever else if they were in the same universe would Be weaker than the cat, so yes goku could beat them give those facts.

And lol at flash being faster than goku, instant transmission to one punch death. Done
There is no measurement for hos powerful Beerus is, it is all speculation, we know he beats Goku, Vegeta etc. and we know he loses to the angels.

All he does is eat and sleep.

Thanos with the stones destroyed half the universe with a snap of his fingers and was nigh unbeatable.

Also Goku isn't as fast as the Flash, his instant transmission doesn't work on an opponent he can't see but like I said once Goku hits him it is over.

I agree, but instant transmission with some kryptonite and night night.
Yeah Goku could win if he was savvy and clever in he fight for sure.

Supes struggled with Batman because of that so Goku could definately get the job done.

One of the biggest and often overlooked problem with a fight between Superman and goku is that Superman’s power comes from our sun, specifically the color of it.

On krypton he would not be anywhere near as powerful, so all goku has to do is grab him, instant transmission to a planet with a different color sun and beat him like a red headed step child.
This is also very possible.

Buuuuut you are forgetting one major thing, Saiyans can't breathe in space, so unless these planets have magical oxygen int he atmosphere he would be fucked.

Goku would have to play his cards very safe.

Wow, no, no, no.

Superman has fought Darkseid and The Anti-Monitor

There is no character in Dragon Ball as powerful as the Anti-Monitor, even the Gods of Destruction have nothing, all they do is fight really good and destroy stuff with no equal, they have no control over reality, time or molecules and matter, they would be fucked.

Frieza would be terrified of Darkseid aswell.

There is no measurement for hos powerful Beerus is, it is all speculation, we know he beats Goku, Vegeta etc. and we know he loses to the angels.

All he does is eat and sleep.

Thanos with the stones destroyed half the universe with a snap of his fingers and was nigh unbeatable.

Also Goku isn't as fast as the Flash, his instant transmission doesn't work on an opponent he can't see but like I said once Goku hits him it is over.

A god of destruction has no problem destroying universes, it’s what they do. Given that he is the most powerful non angel/god being in the universe, if they are in the same universe he has to by default be more powerful than thanos that’s just a given

What makes you think flash is faster than goku? They move so fast even other Dbz fighters can’t see them

When flash moves even run of the hill humans see him , although it’s just a flash, they still see him.

superman beat him. well that's because superman's white and we all know whites are a superior race.
Goku has Aryan master race capabilities

Lol, this post made me rethink Freiza

Tyrannical wealthy white guy who own slaves of all species and races on his planatary plantation. Lol.

Yeah Goku could win if he was savvy and clever in he fight for sure.

Supes struggled with Batman because of that so Goku could definately get the job done.

This is also very possible.

Buuuuut you are forgetting one major thing, Saiyans can't breathe in space, so unless these planets have magical oxygen int he atmosphere he would be fucked.

Goku would have to play his cards very safe.

There are shit tones of planets with different color suns that can support like, krypton being a perfect example.

And goku can and has survived for decent amounts of time in space

Everytime someone has been stronger than Goku and someone else has had to defeat them Goku has been dead. Cell for starters. Gohan surpassed Goku at that point of time and would have defeated him. There were numerous times Vegeta has been stronger than Goku and could have defeated him. The difference is Goku miraculously gets stronger than Vegeta or his opponents by unlocking some new form. Like Super Saiyan God or Super Dooper Saiyan 3 Electric Boogaloo.

Anyone who has killed Goku has defeated him. Characters from other franchises who could beat Goku however are

1. The Phantom - Wears more purple, has a nice skull ring, Packing two gats.
2. One Punch Man - Bald, one punches everything.
3. Ryuk - Death Note - Would simply kill him anytime any place.
4. Vampire Hunter D - Can't be beaten by much, possessed hand would simply absorb all attacks.
5. Pikachu - Would zap him into next century.
6. Kai - Beyblades - I have not once seen Goku win a beyblade battle.
7. Yugi - Yugioh - Shadow Realm for Goku because he just activated his trap card.
8. Captain Planet - Hates pollution and knows Goku is garbage.
9. Devil Jin - Simply cool as shit.
10. Happy Gilmore - Can beat Shooter McGavin at golf, can beat Goku at golf.

Super Mario beats all those cans

Back