Is Goku Beatable?

Who wins between the Berserk guy and Goku?
And what about Tiger Man vs Ranma 1/2?
BEserk is just an angry dude with a big sword, cool. Jt there’s probublay someone in your city that could beat him much less the universe.

Guts is cool and all, but any dbz character murders him. I really wish Miura would finish that shit already. He probably never will though, at this pace :(

Guts is cool and all, but any dbz character murders him. I really wish Miura would finish that shit already. He probably never will though, at this pace :(
Guts is made realistically compared to the rest though. He's portrayed as the epitome of human will and perseverance. These other guys are just complete whacky fiction.

So can Vegeta, Goku, and Gohan.

In context, Beerus could erase Goku by thinking it.

What context does this have outside of the Dragon Ball universe?
Im not sure what you’re asking. The characters in the DB world are many times stronger than those in Marvel/DC. Goku could solo the Marvel universe. Hell, Piccolo could probably solo the majority of the comicverse. The power scaling is just ridiculous in DB.

Dragon ball z is a pussy universe.

Hard to believe people buy into it.

Lol Anime fans are toxic and incredibly biased. They are kind of like AEW fans or people who think Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Or Lebron James are the top NBA players of all time because ESPN said so.

Goku isn't a universal threat. No where in the Manga did Goku even blow up a solar system with his attacks. Second Goku is no where near as fast as Superman. He isn't nearly as durable as Superman. Goku has no where near the physical strength as Superman. Thor, Silver Surfer, any other herald of Galactus is far beyond anything Goku has shown to be able to do on paper. Characters like Sentry would destroy Goku. Thanos and Darkseid are far beyond Goku. Any God tier Character like Zeus or Odin is beyond Goku. Flash, Zoom or any speedsters of that nature are beyond Goku. Magneto could kill Goku. Goku could do nothing to characters like Juggernaut. Any decent Green Lantern is above Goku. I didn't even mention Gods and cosmic abstracts.

dude died so i guess no

Lol Anime fans are toxic and incredibly biased. They are kind of like AEW fans or people who think Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Or Lebron James are the top NBA players of all time because ESPN said so.

Goku isn't a universal threat. No where in the Manga did Goku even blow up a solar system with his attacks. Second Goku is no where near as fast as Superman. He isn't nearly as durable as Superman. Goku has no where near the physical strength as Superman. Thor, Silver Surfer, any other herald of Galactus is far beyond anything Goku has shown to be able to do on paper. Characters like Sentry would destroy Goku. Thanos and Darkseid are far beyond Goku. Any God tier Character like Zeus or Odin is beyond Goku. Flash, Zoom or any speedsters of that nature are beyond Goku. Magneto could kill Goku. Goku could do nothing to characters like Juggernaut. Any decent Green Lantern is above Goku. I didn't even mention Gods and cosmic abstracts.
<mma4>

Can he lose a fight. Who can beat him in his world or any like DC or Marvel or Star Wars, etc...

come on man, if Piccolo can get choked out by Captain America, then hell yeah Goku can get beat, probably by some like John Wick I bet.

Goku with ample senzus and Turles' tree of might fruit can kick everyone's ass.

come on man, if Piccolo can get choked out by Captain America, then hell yeah Goku can get beat, probably by some like John Wick I bet.
Piccolo can't be choked out because he's stretchy like Mr. Fantastic.

latest

Back