Is Hilary Clinton the weakest candidate of all time?

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First she shs lost to a junior senator who did nothing in congress...oh and he happened to be the first black guy too.

Next she managed to lose to the biggest moron to ever run for president. Dude was literally a bad reality show host.

But Hiliary still managed to be worse canadates than these two.

I honestly think she is the worse major candidate to run

This is not an endorsement of her, but I don't see how you can accurately call any candidate who won the popular vote the weakest candidate of all time.

She was the most qualified candidate ever to run.........

{<jordan}

In recent years, yes, but Bernie would've been if he won

The opposition ammo is tremendous. Hillary didn't even need to dig into it to win because the DNC rigged it for her... but I wish she did so people can get over him

In recent years, yes, but Bernie would've been if he won

The opposition ammo is tremendous. Hillary didn't even need to dig into it to win because the DNC rigged it for her... but I wish she did so people can get over him

I didn't vote for Trump or Hilary. Personally i would have voted for Bernie and think he would have won the presidency

Trump would've beaten anyone the dems picked. He beat everyone else in the GOP

I'd be willing to bet she's lacking in bench press, but makes up for it with her squat.

Heard a rumor that Bill asks her to open pickle jars for him.

This is not an endorsement of her, but I don't see how you can accurately call any candidate who won the popular vote the weakest candidate of all time.
Well considering she brought ZERO ideas to the table. She literally only ran on being Bill Clinton's wife. She thought the job was hers just because. I'm 100% NOT against a female president, but 100% against a person who thinks they SHOULD be president

Back