Is Hilary Clinton the weakest candidate of all time?

Hillary was a weak candidate in some ways (notably her poor record as Sec of State and long-standing reputation as corrupt), but she had strengths as well.

Her real problem was that she was a very poor campaigner.

Oh my bad...i just took the thread title at face value...

Al Gore was pretty terrible as well...

John Kerry

Dukakis

Some others come to mind...

Obama was a phenomenon many didn't see coming...
I don't fault Hillary Clinton so much losing to him.

However, her 2016 campaign was ran pretty terribly...

John Kerry was terrible. "And I have a plan for that." Never, ever said what plan was.

overall turnout, which was high

Your point on overall turnout is incorrect. Only about 55% of voting-age citizens turned out in 2016, lowest in a presidential election since 1996.

John Kerry was terrible. "And I have a plan for that." Never, ever said what plan was.

Yea, I remember that clearly...

the rolled up sleeves look..."I have a plan..."

and it was just so fu*kng pathetic how he attempted to pander to the more rustic, hunter groups by staging a photo op of him going pheasant or goose hunting...

and wearing the Red Sox hat....give me a break....like he was ever a fan...

Still preferred him over GWB though...

if you go by the 'would we even know her name if she never married Bill Clinton...' metric
then yes, absolutely. The fact she ever got named a Senator, while not practicing law for years and not living in the state for decades was egregious as hell

to then use THAT 'experience' as touting as being qualified for president is laughable at best

Yea, I remember that clearly...

the rolled up sleeves look..."I have a plan..."

and it was just so fu*kng pathetic how he attempted to pander to the more rustic, hunter groups by staging a photo op of him going pheasant or goose hunting...

and wearing the Red Sox hat....give me a break....like he was ever a fan...

Still preferred him over GWB though...

That's the one election I honestly can't remember who I voted for. I may have voted for Kerry knowing he would lose, but I may have gone for Bush because it was wartime and I didn't want America to look weak. I may have actually voted for Bush the second time.

That's the one election I honestly can't remember who I voted for. I may have voted for Kerry knowing he would lose, but I may have gone for Bush because it was wartime and I didn't want America to look weak. I may have actually voted for Bush the second time.
Bush was a disaster. I think Kerry would have been better.

Well, she took another fall today. So yes, she is literally the weakest candidate...

Your point on overall turnout is incorrect. Only about 55% of voting-age citizens turned out in 2016, lowest in a presidential election since 1996.
Makes sense. It was hard to be enthused for either major candidate.

Hillary won by over 3 million votes that makes Trump the weakest candidate ever

Blame Hillary. Because of Hillary, we had our first black president. Because of Hillary we have a racist bigot in office now. Hillary is worst than Hitler!!!

Hillary won by over 3 million votes that makes Trump the weakest candidate ever
That's not how the game works. Losers always try to change the rules after the fact to make themselves look better.

@Jack V Savage

Would you say this CNN article qualifies as "fake news"?

"Fake news" refers to stuff that is just made up for clicks, like "Pope Francis endorses Trump." And it's developed a second meaning of "news that is unfavorable to Trump." That one doesn't really fit either definition. Bad analysis, though.

Back