Is Imagine Dragons the worst band of all time?

Is Imagine Dragons the worst band of all time

• Total voters
"Hey this popular band makes music I dont like, they suck, thus they must be the worst band of all time"

- All the above posters.

P.S I also think theyre garbage.

And it's literally all young white people have.

I have a son that just doesn't like music.. Because he isn't black and doesn't want to be. I feel so bad for him.

Please bring back bands. Don't worry, rappers in their 20's and 30's will still make music that impresses 14-15 year old girls desire for the worst possible world, where pissing off daddy sex means more than anything, but for everybody else, there needs to be MUSIC.

Imagine Dragons, radiohead, Oasis, muse and of course nickleback.

take your pick
Muse??

Uh, no. For THIS state of music, it's good they exist.

I like the 1st law.

So far I have seen votes for 'Tool' and 'Muse.' Ok lol..

The video for Radioactive was superb.

Although, yes, their music is pish.

Fun. may be the most obnoxious band I've ever heard, but at least they had the decency of being a flash in the pan.

I don't really mind Chainsmokers, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons etc. because they are just kinda background music type bands. Though Selfie and Thunder are really irritating songs on second thought.

"Hey this popular band makes music I dont like, they suck, thus they must be the worst band of all time"

- All the above posters.

P.S I also think theyre garbage.

but Imagine Dragons doesn't actually play music. There is no melody, no chorus, no verse. Just bass drum and a white guy almost singing.

Imagine Dragons played their noise before the Las Vegas Golden Knights games during the Stanley Cup finals and many people believe their music is what caused the team to lose to the Washington Capitals.

Breaking down the Golden Knights’ Imagine Dragons curse

Ever since Las Vegas megaband Imagine Dragons performed on T-Mobile Arena’s ice, the Golden Knights have gone without a regulation win

not even close. those chainsmokers are really, really bad. basically most of the new groups have no soul though. there was a group panic at the disco i saw on tv recently. just awful. if you want a group that has been around a little longer, i think coldplay started the trend of shit bands
Panic! at the Disco is from >10 years ago like before hipsters as wel currently I know them we’re even a thing. They had some good songs tho.

gotta disagree. chainsmokers is not even music. i dont know what it is, but it is not music. it is just some random noises. coldplay is obviously a polarizing band, i am firmly on the side of "they suck." to me, they were kind of the forerunners to groups like the chainsmokers.
What? Coldplay's music from before electronic started to become mainstream wasn't even remotely similar to the sound of groups like chainsmokers. Coldplay didn't start to sound like that until after it was already the popular thing to do.

Fun. may be the most obnoxious band I've ever heard, but at least they had the decency of being a flash in the pan.

I don't really mind Chainsmokers, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons etc. because they are just kinda background music type bands. Though Selfie and Thunder are really irritating songs on second thought.

Fun also wasn't terrible; not great, but what other "band" music was coming out at that time? They were a flash in the pan because the music industry didn't like the idea of "bands" coming back. That would mean they weren't in full control anymore, and executives and producers like "talent" out of the picture, so they have full control.

Muse??

Uh, no. For THIS state of music, it's good they exist.

I like the 1st law.

So far I have seen votes for 'Tool' and 'Muse.' Ok lol..
Differing opinions. I can't stand Muse. Literally would rather blow up sticks of dynamite in my ears. But I'll agree it's good they exist. Just about any band that has real instruments, singers that don't need auto tune and musicians that write their own music get a pass in my books, even if I don't personally liek them.

but Imagine Dragons doesn't actually play music. There is no melody, no chorus, no verse. Just bass drum and a white guy almost singing.

Is he.. Is he trying to rap?

That's what kills me.. It's the perfect millennial and next gen music.. A white guy rapping, because that's the only kind of music there is, but not sounding that cool, that tough, or that black, because those things aren't allowed.

Imagine dragons sounds like all PC will let white people do right now. It's the music that has to come from the zero tolerance, sit down white people generation.

Differing opinions. I can't stand Muse. Literally would rather blow up sticks of dynamite in my ears. But I'll agree it's good they exist. Just about any band that has real instruments, singers that don't need auto tune and musicians that write their own music get a pass in my books, even if I don't personally liek them.

Have you listened to their albums, or just the stuff on the radio?

They’re just sort of mediocre, I wouldn’t offer them up any superlatives, even when it comes to being garbage.

Chainsmokers, and coldplay are FAR better than Imagine Dragons. Yellow is a legit great song.

I didnt know Chainsmokers was even considered a band. They just produce a beat and have other people sing over it. I hope that's not what constitutes a band nowadays.

Back