Is Imagine Dragons the worst band of all time?

Is Imagine Dragons the worst band of all time

• Total voters
And it's literally all young white people have.

I have a son that just doesn't like music.. Because he isn't black and doesn't want to be. I feel so bad for him.

Please bring back bands. Don't worry, rappers in their 20's and 30's will still make music that impresses 14-15 year old girls desire for the worst possible world, where pissing off daddy sex means more than anything, but for everybody else, there needs to be MUSIC.

Your worldview is embarrassing. In order to like a band they have to be the same race as you?

not even close. those chainsmokers are really, really bad. basically most of the new groups have no soul though. there was a group panic at the disco i saw on tv recently. just awful. if you want a group that has been around a little longer, i think coldplay started the trend of shit bands

Panic at the Disco sucks. However Panic! At the Disco rocks. A fever you can't sweat out is one of my favorite albums of all time. Get outta here. Though every album after did suck lol.

Just like Steely Dan

If there were ever a band whose notoriety should begin and end with mere production values, it is Steely Dan.

It’s quite likely the best sounding forgettable elevator music there is.

I couldn't name one song of theirs. No idea what they sound like and don't care.

bits and pieces but I don't really have any motivation to listen to a full album.
If you dont care for Radiohead either you probably wont care for most of their stuff.

It’s corporate rock for a new generation. At best, they can be a gateway band for a kid who wil go on to discover other (better) bands. At worst, it will pollute the airwaves with its mind-numbing, unoriginal drivel, culminating in a self-congratulating awards ceremony where they sing off-key with an aging [insert name here, e.g. Sting, Bono, Paul McCartney] and a semi-naked [insert name here, e.g. Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera].

Your worldview is embarrassing. In order to like a band they have to be the same race as you?
Who said that? I've been a DMB fan since 94. Like I didn't like hendrix, or even sevendust when they first came out? Or like I didn't like rap, and actually rap myself in the 90s in basements at parties? Stfu.. You know nothing. I was raised on mixed families.

I respect my son not relating to thee only music allowed for young people these days, because it's all the same, and it really isn't talking to him at 11 years old.

gotta disagree. chainsmokers is not even music. i dont know what it is, but it is not music. it is just some random noises. coldplay is obviously a polarizing band, i am firmly on the side of "they suck." to me, they were kind of the forerunners to groups like the chainsmokers.
I’ve only heard two chainsmokers songs, selfie, which I enjoy mouthing the dialogue of the prissy girl lol, and the song don’t let me down, which I think is pretty good for new music. Never had any interest in listening to other music by them. I just don’t have that faith in them lol.

Imagine Dragons are so fucking bland. Back at the beginning of the year I’d listen to music on tv, and that Thunder song legit filled me with rage every time it came on LOL. and of course they’d play it four times in two hours ffs for the next three months.

Imagine dragons are not even in top 10 of worst bands of today, let's be serious. all of the bands mentioned above can't be worst, well, not while mumble rap still exists.
ID play commercial soulless pish, but it is not offensively bad (well except for that thunder song).

Back