Is "incel" the new "cuck" and "snowflake" on Sherdog and other parts of the internet?

TeTe

🤡🌎
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Just asking because I see "incel" being thrown around in almost every thread, even if the word isn't properly used. Kind of like cuck and snowflake has been in recent times.

I know there was a thread recently about overused terminology on Sherdog and I can't remember if incel was on the list.

Either way, how long will the incel fad last?

Probably another year. Give or take. Based on absolutely zero research, lol.

It'll last until the new generic-insult-buzzword pops up.

I’m pretty sure people who use those types of words are just projecting their own inadequacies onto others.

TS confirmed incel snowflake who gets cucked by trigger words

The Internet can't even use the word "the" properly, so words that involve concepts were probably doomed from the start.

All of its inside baseball. Use it on general public and they have no idea.

TS confirmed incel snowflake who gets cucked by trigger words
He's coming for you for that comment

33ttnjt.jpg

Incel is the politically correct word for Virgin
We all know it's the same definition, except people are too afraid to say it.

Just asking because I see "incel" being thrown around in almost every thread, even if the word isn't properly used. Kind of like cuck and snowflake has been in recent times.

I know there was a thread recently about overused terminology on Sherdog and I can't remember if incel was on the list.

Either way, how long will the incel fad last?

The scientifically correct term is Incelopithecus Afarensis

It’s the flip side of the coin for cuck and snowflake. For a while, cuck and snowflake were used as pejoratives for anyone who was liberal. Now, there is finally a concise pejorative for conservatives other than retard or moron.

I thought it was a sort of reaction to those other words since they were adopted heavily by “alt rigth” which many of them are perciaved to be sexaually frustrated and spend all day on the internet venting calling ppl cucks and snowflakes

So when ever some used cuck or snowflake then one could counter with incel aka internet virgin

Back