Is "incel" the new "cuck" and "snowflake" on Sherdog and other parts of the internet?

Incel is the politically correct word for Virgin
We all know it's the same definition, except people are too afraid to say it.
<mma4>
Although i don't think you could call a kid who wasn't ready an incel, by 18 he could be banging everything in your street, even your mom......where as the incel in his 20's has been saving hard to buy as much ammo as he can, to teach those bitches a lesson.

Just asking because I see "incel" being thrown around in almost every thread, even if the word isn't properly used. Kind of like cuck and snowflake has been in recent times.

I know there was a thread recently about overused terminology on Sherdog and I can't remember if incel was on the list.

Either way, how long will the incel fad last?
you really need to visit 4chan. Every meme and term used here is trickled down months later from 4chan.

The natural propagation of new terms goes from 4chan to misc to reddit to sherdog, and then it hits the normie web which is facebook, youtube, etc. But it all originates in 4chan.

you really need to visit 4chan. Every meme and term used here is trickled down months later from 4chan.

The natural propagation of new terms goes from 4chan to misc to reddit to sherdog, and then it hits the normie web which is facebook, youtube, etc. But it all originates in 4chan.
Been there, done that. I'm a better person for not going on 4chan

Incel is the politically correct word for Virgin
We all know it's the same definition, except people are too afraid to say it.
though superficially similar, they are vastly different in usage. "Virgin" implies a temporary state, to emerge from anew like a butterfly from a coccoon with the passage of time. "Incel" is a lifetime sentence imposed on the genetically and socially defecient so that society can be protected from their poisonous genes.

Yea, it's the new overused term.

"HuRr dUrr, yEr a iNcEl!"

The fuck just happened to calling people virgins or losers?

I can't fucking stand the word "cuck"
Anytime it's used as an insult I always picture the guy using it is a neckbeard virgin who's never touched a woman in his life.

Yea, it's the new overused term.

"HuRr dUrr, yEr a iNcEl!"

The fuck just happened to calling people virgins or losers?
Well, the virgins/losers feel awkward calling other people "virgin/loser" so they use a different term

Back