Is it a bad idea to bone your housekeeper?

Did it though? Pretty sure he lost millions in the divorce such that he had to return to acting, but isn’t doing anything good anymore.

If there was one good thing to come out of it is that Arnold finally produced a worthy heir.

41B1E5C500000578-0-image-a-70_1498270234714.jpg

arnold-t.jpg

Then Yes, I'd say it was worth it. Having a son you can proud is definitely worth the money... especially when you're Arnold and can just get lot's more.

His "legitimate" son
FAMEFLYNET-Exclusive-Maria-Shriver-Was-Spotted-With-Her-Kids-In-Beverly-Hills.jpg

Then Yes, I'd say it was worth it. Having a son you can proud is definitely worth the money... especially when you're Arnold and can just get lot's more.

His "legitimate" son
FAMEFLYNET-Exclusive-Maria-Shriver-Was-Spotted-With-Her-Kids-In-Beverly-Hills.jpg

patrick.jpg
Now, now, Arnie has TWO legitimate sons, this is his eldest.

I think we can all see what's going on here, though. The eldest (Patrick) is clearly the Robb Stark of the family and thus he will sooner or later be killed off by either Walder Frey or Kevin Spacey. The fat, middle kid will disappear on some pointless quest in northern Austria and then it will be up to his bastard to get revenge and redeem the Schwarzenegger name. I will watch.

View attachment 354813

I think we can all see what's going on here, though. The eldest (Patrick) is clearly the Robb Stark of the family and thus he will sooner or later be killed off by either Walder Frey or Kevin Spacey. The fat, middle kid will disappear on some pointless quest in northern Austria and then it will be up to his bastard to get revenge and redeem the Schwarzenegger name. I will watch.

You sure about his youngest.... son by another mother??

giphy.gif

Its the wide hips they got you lol

I know it's a bad idea, but when you think about it, is really THAT bad?

I got a housekeeper who is Dominican. She is bit older, but she has mixed complexion, pretty eyes, soft looking skin, nice sized breasts, wide hips, thick ass, and broken English. A genuinely beautiful woman. I am attracted to her, and she is giving me hard signs that she is attracted to me as well.

Whenever she comes into my home office I have to leave the room because the sexual tension is unbearable. Just being near her gets me aroused, but I am usually good about not indicating any interest. Anyways, I thought the tension had dissipated since it has been a few months and nothing has happened.

This time, I decided to stay in the room since she didn't have a lot of time left on the clock, and I didn't think she would be in there for long. I thought I would just give her the space she needed to do her thing. As she was cleaning out my desk, she asked me if I wanted to throw away an empty box out.

This caught me off guard as I was fully aroused. As I got up to inspect the box, I tried to lower and tuck, but I didn't get a good clinch between my legs in time and it flipped up. Her eyes dropped and widen. I quickly grabbed the box and left the room to throw it out.

I had to wait a couple of minutes to calm down before going back in there. When I did, I sat down in my chair on the other end of the desk and acted like nothing happened. She then turns to me, flicks her head towards my groin and says, "next time, I clean other side of desk?" She smiled, giggled, and walked off without waiting for my response.

She is trying to seduce me and I starting to crack.

What are the rules of engagement for this sort of situation?

youre-not-gonna-find-a-bang-maid-cause-theres-no-21677358.png

View attachment 354813

you are correct.
The fatone is a samwell which means he will be shipped off to die in war

View attachment 354813

beautifully done

I know it's a bad idea, but when you think about it, is really THAT bad?

I got a housekeeper who is Dominican. She is bit older, but she has mixed complexion, pretty eyes, soft looking skin, nice sized breasts, wide hips, thick ass, and broken English. A genuinely beautiful woman. I am attracted to her, and she is giving me hard signs that she is attracted to me as well.

Whenever she comes into my home office I have to leave the room because the sexual tension is unbearable. Just being near her gets me aroused, but I am usually good about not indicating any interest. Anyways, I thought the tension had dissipated since it has been a few months and nothing has happened.

This time, I decided to stay in the room since she didn't have a lot of time left on the clock, and I didn't think she would be in there for long. I thought I would just give her the space she needed to do her thing. As she was cleaning out my desk, she asked me if I wanted to throw away an empty box out.

This caught me off guard as I was fully aroused. As I got up to inspect the box, I tried to lower and tuck, but I didn't get a good clinch between my legs in time and it flipped up. Her eyes dropped and widen. I quickly grabbed the box and left the room to throw it out.

I had to wait a couple of minutes to calm down before going back in there. When I did, I sat down in my chair on the other end of the desk and acted like nothing happened. She then turns to me, flicks her head towards my groin and says, "next time, I clean other side of desk?" She smiled, giggled, and walked off without waiting for my response.

She is trying to seduce me and I starting to crack.

What are the rules of engagement for this sort of situation?
Show pic

View attachment 354813

you are correct.
The fatone is a samwell which means he will be shipped off to die in war

I think the fat one actually fell off the roof of the house and broke his legs, so he can't do cardio.

My landlord is latina. I'm not interested in her and she's not available anyway, but itd be great if there was a subtle way to ask if she has any recently divorced horny friends...

My landlord is latina. I'm not interested in her and she's not available anyway, but itd be great if there was a subtle way to ask if she has any recently divorced horny friends...

Apparently the best way is to ask if she knows anybody that can clean/help out.

All sounds like a good idea, until you bust that nut and reality sets in.

Back