Is it becoming necessary to hate Dana?

He's been doing more bad than good lately. People are just tired of his shit. Should we wish him dead? No psychos, but I'd say a little anger is justifiable.

25jiej6.jpg

once you hear him speak, yes it's necessary.

Dana has had a lot of haters for years now. The reason is because they believed his lies one too many times.

if he was that bad...wouldn't they have fired him?

No, because Lorenzo was just as bad as Dana. It's just that he was smart enough to have Dana and Joe Silva do his dirty work, so he could make out like he was the nice boss.

It’s part of the fan experience. I love to hate Dana and will likely miss him when he’s gone.

He is a scumbag, and therefore most of the UFC fanbase, and a good deal of the fighters are as well. Attitude reflects leadership.

Usada's conclusion that he wasn't intentionally juicing despite being on PEDs for the 2nd time was delusional and corrupt.
Not the USADA, but the Mclaren Global Sport Solutions, Inc. That's the UFC's designated arbitrator. Global? These are their clients: http://www.mclarenglobalsportsolutions.com/clients.php

This I argued elsewhere. No way JJ would have gotten away that easy if it had been handled by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS; French: Tribunal arbitral du sport, TAS) is an international quasi-judicial body established to settle disputes related to sport through arbitration. Its headquarters are in Lausanne (Switzerland) and its courts are located in New York City, Sydney and Lausanne. Temporary courts are established in current Olympic host cities.

First-time offender Therese Johaug, Norwegian cross country skier, got 18 months for ointment for burned lips given to her by her doctor. Here's how they rendered a verdict in another case: "The Panel is aware of the impact its decision will have on a fine, young, elite athlete. It finds, in balancing the interests of Miss Raducan with the commitment of the Olympic Movement to drugfree sport, the Anti-Doping Code must be enforced without compromise."

Or an even better example: "The court later re-affirmed this decision, when it struck down a long-standing by-law of the British Olympic Association (BOA) preventing the selection of athletes sanctioned for doping.[22][23] Both the IOC and BOA have responded by campaigning for adding a similar rule at the next update of the Code, which will be in effect by the 2016 Summer Olympics."

The CAS dosen't give a damn. They abide by the rules, even if it means forcing the International Olympic Committee changing theirs. The CAS stands above FIFA and the IOC.

While USADA does it's job, the UFC has made sure that it has no effect. In the big world, JJ would have been out at least 36 months.

Make no mistake, the UFC's anti-doping stance is a ruse. Dana, the UFC and WME are every bit as corrupt as the Yakuza and Pride. Everything the UFC does is bought and paid for. It's not that the Mclaren Global Sport Solutions, Inc. got paid to let JJ off the hook. It's just good business. It's in their interest to keep Dana and the UFC happy. You really think they would do like CAS and tell their employer to go f themselves? The mighty FIFA and IOC would not dare to tell CAS how to conduct themselves or they will find another arbitrator.

If the arbitrator isn't independent, what use does it serve? What the UFC does is a textbook example of fraud. It only uses the arbitrator to lend itself credibility.

Dana has never ran the business..

and he has less power now than ever before

Eh ...
He has more day to day power, but the bigger decisions are made by Ari & Patrick
Ari & Patrick couldn't name 95% of the UFC. Dana is solo with the day to day BS, but you know he was nowhere near the ESPN deal or things of that magnitude

Not the USADA, but the Mclaren Global Sport Solutions, Inc. That's the UFC's designated arbitrator. Global? These are their clients: http://www.mclarenglobalsportsolutions.com/clients.php

This I argued elsewhere. No way JJ would have gotten away that easy if it had been handled by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

First-time offender Therese Johaug, Norwegian cross country skier, got 18 months for ointment for burned lips given to her by her doctor. Here's how they rendered a verdict in another case: "The Panel is aware of the impact its decision will have on a fine, young, elite athlete. It finds, in balancing the interests of Miss Raducan with the commitment of the Olympic Movement to drugfree sport, the Anti-Doping Code must be enforced without compromise."

Or an even better example: "The court later re-affirmed this decision, when it struck down a long-standing by-law of the British Olympic Association (BOA) preventing the selection of athletes sanctioned for doping.[22][23] Both the IOC and BOA have responded by campaigning for adding a similar rule at the next update of the Code, which will be in effect by the 2016 Summer Olympics."

The CAS dosen't give a damn. They abide by the rules, even if it means forcing the International Olympic Committee changing theirs. The CAS stands above FIFA and the IOC.

While USADA does it's job, the UFC has made sure that it has no effect. In the big world, JJ would have been out at least 36 months.

Make no mistake, the UFC's anti-doping stance is a ruse. Dana, the UFC and WME are every bit as corrupt as the Yakuza and Pride. Everything the UFC does is bought and paid for. It's not that the Mclaren Global Sport Solutions, Inc. got paid to let JJ off the hook. It's just good business. It's in their interest to keep Dana and the UFC happy. You really think they would do like CAS and tell their employer to go f themselves? The mighty FIFA and IOC would not dare to tell CAS how to conduct themselves or they will find another arbitrator.

If the arbitrator isn't independent, what use does it serve? What the UFC does is a textbook example of fraud. It only uses the arbitrator to lend itself credibility.
I know but before arbitration was begun. Usada came to the conclusion Jones wasn't intentionally juicing. They're corrupt simple as that.

I know but before arbitration was begun. Usada came to the conclusion Jones wasn't intentionally juicing. They're corrupt simple as that.

Not just that, but it was reported on 8/6 that UFC was preparing for Jones return.
So for months they were in the know.

very bad look on the way USADA sentences (not testing)

I've always thought he did more to hurt UFC than help it.

That is shoddy, indeed. I would understand it if it was a first offense. But I do give USADA some benefit of doubt. I simply think USADA has too much to lose.

Dana is scumbag. Look at how he disrespected Logan Paul after having CM Punk fight in the UFC. And look at how he shat on the entire MW division and robbed legit fighters of the chance to beat down that pink panty wearing fighter Bisping.

Those are just a few examples. But he is an absolute a piece of shit for many reasons.

Back