Is it common for guys in the military to get cheated on?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hear about these cases very frequently that I'm starting to think there's something to it:

Does it have something to do with the personality of a lot of guys in the military?

Does it have something to do with the type of women that these men attract or that these men are attracted to?

Yeah. He's gone for a month or six; and, whenever she is anywhere around a military base, men outnumber women by a huge margin.

AJDSLne.jpg

I hear about these cases very frequently that I'm starting to think there's something to it:

Does it have something to do with the personality of a lot of guys in the military?

Does it have something to do with the type of women that these men attract or that these men are attracted to?

Cheating is bad, and it sucks for him, hopefully karma gets her.

But wow, guy is such a dork, can you really blame her? His voice is a whiny, little snot. His haircut looks like it was done by someone with autism. His blue jacket/sweat thing looks like it is from the 80's. And the way he is heavily breathing in anticipation of her picking up. Doesn't even get a response he even slightly hopes for. None of her feeling bad, let alone asking for forgiveness, just cutting him out of his life, like she already had.

His first mistake was thinking that joining the military was a good idea.

Yes big time. I worked on a military base for four years, two of those for a military on-base housing maintenance company. Those dudes wives were getting railed by our technicians. This one resident I had a fued with was banging my employee. She had already been caught emptying her deployed husband's bank account. Pretty big piece of shit. Our techs banged some of the married female soldiers as well.

I'm sure some do. And you can bet a lot of married guys stationed abroad are doing the exact same thing.

Cheating is bad, and it sucks for him, hopefully karma gets her.

But wow, guy is such a dork, can you really blame her? His voice is a whiny, little snot. His haircut looks like it was done by someone with autism. His blue jacket/sweat thing looks like it is from the 80's. And the way he is heavily breathing in anticipation of her picking up. Doesn't even get a response he even slightly hopes for. None of her feeling bad, let alone asking for forgiveness, just cutting him out of his life, like she already had.

His first mistake was thinking that joining the military was a good idea.

That may all be true but we can at least sympathise be nice. Life not fair not everyone has it all figured out the badass jaw line and stud looks. I sympathise with him. good thing he know the more girls. also arent there big benefits to join military in USA?
Yes big time. I worked on a military base for four years, two of those for a military on-base housing maintenance company. Those dudes wives were getting railed by our technicians. This one resident I had a fued with was banging my employee. She had already been caught emptying her deployed husband's bank account. Pretty big piece of shit. Our techs banged some of the married female soldiers as well.

i guess it the type of women these guys go for.

There's a reason they are called Westpac Widows...

You fight someone else's fight.

Someone else fucks your wife.

Fair dos.

Happens alot.

Aren't most dudes who enter the military like 18 or 19 ? Relationships are usually very very lower percentage at that age regardless of military or not

Adding in the obstacle of leaving at that young of an age is a recipe for disaster.

yep cheating runs both ways alot when one partner is in the military

That may all be true but we can at least sympathise be nice. Life not fair not everyone has it all figured out the badass jaw line and stud looks. I sympathise with him. good thing he know the more girls. also arent there big benefits to join military in USA?

i guess it the type of women these guys go for.
I guess so. It's pretty fucked up. These guys are away from home risking their lives for trash who married them for the benefits.

my friend in the military talked aobut a mythical 98creature called the dependapotomous, i tihnk this is what u are describing.

my friend in the military talked aobut a mythical 98creature called the dependapotomous, i tihnk this is what u are describing.
Nah the dependapotamus doesn't necessarily cheat. She is just lazy and worthless. She has to be overweight and making no contribution to the household

That's a spouse that married a military member mostly for the benefits...and to sit around all day cultivating mass.

Back