Is it common for guys in the military to get cheated on?

You fight someone else's fight.

Someone else fucks your wife.

Fair dos.

Not to be a dick but you gotta see it coming. You're away. She needs dick. Yours isn't available. She gon find her some. Logical sequence of events.

I hear about these cases very frequently that I'm starting to think there's something to it:

Does it have something to do with the personality of a lot of guys in the military?

Does it have something to do with the type of women that these men attract or that these men are attracted to?

Yes, yes and yes. They get cheated on a lot. Some of it is because they’re gone a lot. Much of it is because the types of guys who go into the military willingly are the types who attract white trash hogs.

It has more to do with how shitty people are at monogamy. The average person struggles not to fuck someone at work or from high school days under the best of circumstances.

Society tries to tell us women aren't sexually driven, but if you're gone for a year plus at a time, imo the average person will be tempted to cheat. Male or female.

I'd also add that a lot of modern women have an infinite need for attention. No matter what the reason is that you're not around, they're going to be pissed.

Look how many guys have their wife or gf get mad if they're working long hours. Like hey I'M SUPPORTING US, it's not like working 50 to 60 hours a week is fun ffs.

Yeah, and this is how murder suicides happen
Best story i heard was from base housing. My Sgt lived across the street from an MP. the unit got home 1 day early. The wife didn't show up at the CP so he had to a ride home. Her boyfriend's truck was in the drive way when he got there. After about a minute inside the house the dude runs out naked and hops in the truck with his clothes in hand. A few minutes later the husband drags the whore outside throws her into the car and starts screaming pointing down the street. She gunned it right into a telephone pole and told the MPs that showed up that she crashed the car on her way to store.

JGarner, eh ? Is the J for "Jody" ?

Haha I never played that shit although I fucked the base general's daughter. Didn't know until I was looking at photos in her room.

Worst part was she was kind of into rapey vibes. Like as soon as I'd start fucking her she would start crying no and struggling. So I would stop and be like WTF and she just said she was into that type of thing. Told her no way I'm not down with that.

These hoes ain't loyal.

Doesn't matter if you're in the military or not.

I have had plenty of sex with married womens who’s husbands are overseas serving our country. Support our troops wives.

Pretty sure you can almost always blame a woman who cheats on her man.

No doubt, as I said, she will get her karma.

But dude is making it way worse on himself, by posting a pathetic video like that on the internet.

I mean, I am not player, but I know he is doing pretty much everything wrong, to make the woman he was dating, and any other woman want to chase him

No doubt, as I said, she will get her karma.

But dude is making it way worse on himself, by posting a pathetic video like that on the internet.

I mean, I am not player, but I know he is doing pretty much everything wrong, to make the woman he was dating, and any other woman want to chase him

I actually thought his ambush tactic was kind of clever. Really, he didn't even seem to give that much of a fuck.

I dunno man, I broke up with a gf once and she drove out to the other side of the country to be with a guy she used to know, who at the time was stationed in San Diego. He was fucking around on his wife with my ex, and ended up leaving his wife for her.

So I think it goes both ways.

long distance relationships are long distance relationships, regardless if military service is involved.

The stats aren't good.

Not to be a dick but you gotta see it coming. You're away. She needs dick. Yours isn't available. She gon find her some. Logical sequence of events.

Being in the Military . Not All the guys and gals deployed are on "Combat" Deployments. A lot of them are in spots where they will get some , from locals or fellow service members. Truth is Service members deployed are probably cheating more than their spouse back home.

Statistically, who chats first in these relationships?

Deployed husband or wife back "home"?

If the military wanted you to have a wife they would have issued you one at boot camp.

AJDSLne.jpg
This is gay

Back