Is it illegal to throw your garbage bags out at other people's garbage bags?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
We got a big party coming up tomorrow night but upon cleaning the house we have many large bags of garbage and no place to put it. Our collection isn't until next week and I want to get rid of these bags before the party.

Checked the city website and see downtown garbage is put out tonight. Many apartments there and weird places. If I pack up my car with garbage and make multiple stops, add a bag to this guy's curb, drive - drop off another at another curb etc etc. Like I'll look for places where someone also throws out a lot of garbage and maybe one more bag won't blend in.

What do you think?

Have you ever done this?

I mean I saw someone carrying a pallet around downtown the other day, I mean a full on wooden pallet, awkwardly with his arms far apart. He wasn't walking his dog, he was walking his pallet and I don't think he was going anywheres.

<Fedor23>

I imagine you'd find yourself in a situation much like Larry! Be careful out there brother

We got a big party coming up tomorrow night but upon cleaning the house we have many large bags of garbage and no place to put it. Our collection isn't until next week and I want to get rid of these bags before the party.

Checked the city website and see downtown garbage is put out tonight. Many apartments there and weird places. If I pack up my car with garbage and make multiple stops, add a bag to this guy's curb, drive - drop off another at another curb etc etc. Like I'll look for places where someone also throws out a lot of garbage and maybe one more bag won't blend in.

What do you think?

Have you ever done this?
In some states (like Ohio) it would be a misdemeanor of the third degree. If convicted of such an offense, the court may sentence the offender up to sixty (60) days in jail and issue a fine up to five hundred dollars ($500).

Source: https://horwitzlawsite.com/using-someone-elses-dumpster-legal-illegal/

I'm sure it's similar in other states, for example in Texas:

"It is illegal to place trash, litter or solid waste into a private business dumpster with out the permission of the business owner. This carries the same punishment range as illegal dumping. Illegal use of a dumpster is also considered Theft of Service under the Texas Penal Code (31.04) which is a Class B Misdemeanor."

Source: http://www.cityofkilgore.com/environmental-services/code-enforcement/littering

Generally, it's not a good idea.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100603091819AA7Hctw

1. Capture several raccoons, maybe even a dozen.
2. Separate out all documents that could be used to identify you such as envelopes or receipts from the food and other normal waste.
3. Wait till the night before your streets normal trash pick up and sneak out to neighbors and scatter your trash around their cans. Don't forget to remove their can lids.
4. Release the raccoons.
5. Wait for your neighbors to find the damage and let them gather up your trash thinking it's part of their raccoon mess. Your trash is now their trash
6. Profit.

style-0006.jpg

Its illegal,but youd have to be retarded or have real bad luck to get caught doing it imo.

Just find a random dumpster you freak

I usually just find a buisness and throw in their dumpster.

What do you think?

Have you ever done this?

Do it. I've thrown dog shit in other people's bins - that's what they are for. And I don't really believe in the concept of personal trash cans - you discarded it, now it belongs to the garbage disposal people, and because it ALL belongs to them, why does it matter which trash can it comes from?

You're gonna get caught throwing your garbage in someone else's dumpster, arrested, and thrown in jail where your asshole will be treated as a cum dumpster.

What do you think?

Have you ever done this?

No....no man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked trying something like that man.

th

I'd drive around to the back of a supermarket and use their dumpster. An outdoor shopping center usually has dumpsters all around as well.

Do it. I've thrown dog shit in other people's bins - that's what they are for. And I don't really believe in the concept of personal trash cans - you discarded it, now it belongs to the garbage disposal people, and because it ALL belongs to them, why does it matter which trash can it comes from?

...because you're filling up a bin someone else is paying for.

I’ve done this on occasion, where I’ve missed the garbage truck in the morning so I’ve ran my garbage across the street and added it to a neighbor’s pile.

That's what we do on the collection day when our bins are full. Normally, we put it in one of our neighbor's bin middle of the night or early morning when the truck comes in.

They won't notice because it will be empty by the time they get out and I'm sure they don't care as long as we don't touch theirs except in collection day.

Back