Is it illegal to throw your garbage bags out at other people's garbage bags?

you could just ask your neighbor you friggin wierdo

Damn, I didn't know that? When I was living in Ohio, I was house sitting for a friend and his wife. They just moved in like 2 weeks earlier and didn't have trash pickup yet. It was summer so there were flies everywhere, after the 2nd day I couldn't take it. I loaded my trunk and made two trips to an industrial park around 15 minutes away. I ended up dispersing them among three different businesses.
The police has been informed, they are arresting your Sherdog account as we speak.

1. Capture several raccoons, maybe even a dozen.
2. Separate out all documents that could be used to identify you such as envelopes or receipts from the food and other normal waste.
3. Wait till the night before your streets normal trash pick up and sneak out to neighbors and scatter your trash around their cans. Don't forget to remove their can lids.
4. Release the raccoons.
5. Wait for your neighbors to find the damage and let them gather up your trash thinking it's part of their raccoon mess. Your trash is now their trash
6. Profit.

style-0006.jpg
Wtf kind of armpit has so many racoons that you can just go an pick some up, to do your bidding, without(?) a couple redtick hounds to chase them up a tree?

Wtf kind of armpit has so many racoons that you can just go an pick some up, to do your bidding, without(?) a couple redtick hounds to chase them up a tree?
Good point. Appropriate canine assistance has to be secured in areas with raccoon resource scarcity.

It's a bylaw offence at worst. Just make sure your licence plate can't be picked up on camera whilst doing the deed and you are golden.

you could just ask your neighbor you friggin wierdo

Your missing the point, garbage collection is every two weeks. Ours is next week, same as neighbours - I had to drive my garbage to downtown cause it was their day on the two week rotation

It's a bylaw offence at worst. Just make sure your licence plate can't be picked up on camera whilst doing the deed and you are golden.

It shouldn't even be illegal, they're getting the same trash for me one way or another - if anything it should be encouraged cause it discourages people from throwing their trash in the river

Another plan I had was to follow a garbage truck and yell at them "YOU FORGOT TO PICK UP MY GARBAGE!! TAKE IT NOW!

..."Where do you live?"

Gotta go!

Your missing the point, garbage collection is every two weeks. Ours is next week, same as neighbours - I had to drive my garbage to downtown cause it was their day on the two week rotation

ok, i take back the friggin part

I have been known to throw stuff in the dumpster behind the Starbucks near my house. Do with that what you will ...

They take any sort of trash tampering really serious where I liven. Problem with Cairo

Back